Calling the RSPCA..?

I would call the rspca but they are shit! In my old house which was surrounded by farmers fields I saw the farmer running sheep down in the field cos they wouldnt herd right...he'd leave them to die giving birth and freezing etc and their carcasses would be there for months with the other sheep nibbling round them and birds etc eating them before your eyes (wow, I dont miss all this one bit!) I called the rspca, they came out but done nowt!!!!!!!!!! You seriously need to tell them and they can make up their mind. if they are abused/neglected. A phonecall can remain anonymous. Good luck xx

You need evidence that they're hitting the dog. Could you secretly take a video with your phone?

I phoned the RSPCA on my neighbours once. They have 2 bichons who they leave outside in all weathers at all times. They don't walk them either, but because I can't see into their garden there's nothing the RSPCA will do (even the no walking is neglect as is leaving them to bark and whine in the freezing cold/rain).

I can't really, I only used to go there to pick the kids up but they don't stay at the house anymore. My sister is going to try and get the dog breeder's details from her ex for me though, so hopefully I can give them a call.

I would call the rspca but they are shit! In my old house which was surrounded by farmers fields I saw the farmer running sheep down in the field cos they wouldnt herd right...he'd leave them to die giving birth and freezing etc and their carcasses would be there for months with the other sheep nibbling round them and birds etc eating them before your eyes (wow, I dont miss all this one bit!) I called the rspca, they came out but done nowt!!!!!!!!!! You seriously need to tell them and they can make up their mind. if they are abused/neglected. A phonecall can remain anonymous. Good luck xx

Thanks I have already gave them a call, they told me they'd go round in the next few days, as far as I'm aware they haven't been yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->