Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i think this thread is going no where..... Abigails facebook was weird all her scan pictures had no name on them yes she just posted one but she hadnt when all of this happened.... i told someone that she was the only girl that both ally and i had that i got a weird vibe from and this person agreed so i told ally and ally didnt know but said shes look into it. but then everyone was messaging me and i openly told them who i thought it was because all her scans had no name and thats just weird. so i really dont appreciate all this stupid shit about blaming/ accusing her because i simply just said i got a weird vibe and about her pics and shes the only one ally and i had together.... so honestly this is stupid.. and the rudeness is not needed

YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY THE

______________¶___
| STFU Truck ||l “”|””\__,_
|_____________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

End of Story :D

YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY THE

______________¶___
| STFU Truck ||l “”|””\__,_
|_____________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

End of Story :D

Where are you getting all of these? Are you making them?

Because everyones to embarssed to fess up.

I was under the impression she said none of the scans had names, where did they suddenly come from? o_O
And
why does it say 2-7/08?

Genuine questions, i'm just trying to understand.

I was under the impression she said none of the scans had names, where did they suddenly come from? o_O
And
why does it say 2-7/08?

yeah all her scans didnt have names thats why i felt like she could have been the girl who did it and now she just posted that pic!

And
why does it say 2-7/08?

yeah all her scans didnt have names thats why i felt like she could have been the girl who did it and now she just posted that pic!

I had heard they only used social security numbers, not names which is why hers didnt have any. forget where i heard it but i swear i read it somewhere. thats why i completely confused that they suddenly have her name. :shrug:

huh yeah i didnt know about the social security number thing...

Okay I'm done- this is finished!
I had a CD. On the CD they have your SSN on it- or at least at my doctor's office they do. I'm not putting my SSN on a public forum. But they also give me a picture- like a real picture. The day I was posting my scan pictures- back like 2 weeks ago- I was on my ex boyfriends computer- that was when I was living with him. I can't hook up my digital camera to his computer (or if I can, I don't know how). Anyway, so because things were getting so bananas on here I just did what I could think of and took a digital picture of the photo they gave me.
There is no reason for this to go any further. Seriously- if you just want to continue to reply to this post to call me out then it's been done! Don't be repetitive! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions some people just want to be louder than others. So everyone- chill out already!

I wasnt trying to call you out, i was trying to clear up the confusing that I had. I'd heard/seen bits from five places and just wanted some clarity. isnt that better than just going off speculation?

Id just laugh if I were you.
You know the truth and thats all that REALLY matters. :flower:

Abigail, I am sorry people still are speculating you; even after I pulled my truck out. :(

I think right now this isn't the supportive, helpful place that this room needs to be to a lot of people. I think this thread has gotten way out of hand and is now a waste of time honestly where maybe someone may have an issue that is important that they need to discuss. I think that's what the focus is supposed to be.

Im sorry you have to go through this Abb, no ones ever complained or questioned my scans and in the pic my names not showing? So I guess you should just ignore whatever people are saying, cause its not good for you or the baby, you already have enough going on in your life! :hugs:

I think right now this isn't the supportive, helpful place that this room needs to be to a lot of people. I think this thread has gotten way out of hand and is now a waste of time honestly where maybe someone may have an issue that is important that they need to discuss. I think that's what the focus is supposed to be.

in all honesty, you broke the rules posting this thread anyway, you brought up an issue from a locked thread which is called cross posting and thats what opened you up to people asking questions in the first place.

Im sorry you have to go through this Abb, no ones ever complained or questioned my scans and in the pic my names not showing? So I guess you should just ignore whatever people are saying, cause its not good for you or the baby, you already have enough going on in your life! :hugs:

No offence to abbigail at all, but thell accuse ANYONE of being fake. Ive been accused of being fake/photoshopped several times. Its just desperate people desperate for attention.

in all honesty, you broke the rules posting this thread anyway, you brought up an issue from a locked thread which is called cross posting and thats what opened you up to people asking questions in the first place.

Someone else posted a thread about it today, not too long ago... JS..
Im pretty sure she was just trying to make people understand shes not FAKE like everyone is ASSUMING she is.. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"