Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Jessi, you claimed you thought that Lovingmommy10 was fake last night so....I really dont think you should try and paint yourself as innocent.

I think right now this isn't the supportive, helpful place that this room needs to be to a lot of people. I think this thread has gotten way out of hand and is now a waste of time honestly where maybe someone may have an issue that is important that they need to discuss. I think that's what the focus is supposed to be.

in all honesty, you broke the rules posting this thread anyway, you brought up an issue from a locked thread which is called cross posting and thats what opened you up to people asking questions in the first place.

Someone else posted a thread about it today, not too long ago... JS..
Im pretty sure she was just trying to make people understand shes not FAKE like everyone is ASSUMING she is.. :flower:

People KEEP posting threads about stuff, yet this girls the only one who gets bitched at....

YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY THE

______________¶___
| STFU Truck ||l “”|””\__,_
|_____________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Lol it is funny huh Desi! I thought Jessi was one of the biggest shit starters anyways. But it's all people "messing with her" hahahah. No offence Jessi but everytime you post you on threads it's 95% these kinds and to make it all about poor you because people have done this and that to you.. :rofl: but you think "these people just want attetion" does that include you?! Lol

People could call me fake all they want, I could care less. I mean Im sure more then just her has said it, (dont start pointing fingers AGAIN) lol I know im not fake, I know im 19 weeks 4 days, with a little girl && happily married.. So call me fake, ill just laugh :)

Freeze! Hammer time.
And no, you said she had asked you about hair extensions and then a fake profile made with your pics had a status about hair extensions.
I just dont think you should go around saying "Oh yeah those evil girls, they call anyone fake" when you're just as fast to point fingers.

Yeah Im the biggest shit starter ever, thats all I do is start shit xD Its a hobby.

Lol it is funny huh Desi! I thought Jessi was one of the biggest shit starters anyways. But it's all people "messing with her" hahahah. No offence Jessi but everytime you post you on threads it's 95% these kinds and to make it all about poor you because people have done this and that to you.. :rofl: but you think "these people just want attetion" does that include you?! Lol

Hey Skye, dont forget me in that, i've been told a few times i only post if its controversial. What got me bent is people being two faced. If you say something, stick to it.

WTF girls. This is still going on?

Jessi I'm sorry but you're being so contradicting. Just because you keep talking about how people keep starting threads, blah blah, but you're not making anything better by constantly posting on them, now are you?

ETA: I do not want to single you out, I'm sorry, EVERYONE is dragging this stupid shit on.

:coffee:

Hey Skye, dont forget me in that, i've been told a few times i only post if its controversial. What got me bent is people being two faced. If you say something, stick to it.
no you say your opinion. She just laughs n in every post that is serious and causes shit. Honestly I'm the only person who got the balls (and no not "because I'm over the Internet") to say something because everyone relizes that they don't see any posts that she isn't causing drama or making it about "poor Jessi"

You girls have gone through 12 pages of posts on this subject... you do not think that it is time to let it go? Everyone just keeps stating their opinions over and over again... you guys are honestly going around in circles and it is just creating more drama... Can't you girls just give it a rest and get along again?... :flower:

You girls have gone through 12 pages of posts on this subject... you do not think that it is time to let it go? Everyone just keeps stating their opinions over and over again... you guys are honestly going around in circles and it is just creating more drama... Can't you girls just give it a rest and get along again?... :flower:
YES YES YES YES YES! Every time it seems this will finally die down, someone puts their 2 cents in again and it goes around in circles all over again. I wish this thread would just get locked already. It's exhausting. :shock:

Shut the fuck up!!!!! Holy shit. Can this please be locked already?!

EDIT: just saw Chrissy's post, sorry to repeattttt.

YES YES YES YES YES! Every time it seems this will final,y die down, someone outs their 2 cents in again and it goes around in circles all over again. I wish this thread would just get locked already. It's exhausting. :shock:

I agree but when one drama-filled thread gets locked, another one gets started up...I do not understsnd why it is really necessary to fight with one another...We are all here to support one another and to offer advice when needed. This forum is not here for us to accuse or bash one another. I can't wait until things finally go back to the way they were before.:dohh:

Totally OT (might be a good thing) but I have just been inspired to write a book

Thats not even WHAT i said. Pull the messages up girls, if your such good detectives.
And I didnt mean to laugh at a serious situation, its just DAMN, im never that unhappy and I make light of every situation.
And none of my status are about poor jessi. ;)
Considering the circumstances of many of these girls on heres lives, I have been very very blessed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"