Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how off topic this thread is now. :)

I'm probably on 50...but only because todays been a bit more eventful than usual =P

Omg my little sister raised this tadpole into the freakin cutest frogs its like the size of my freaking pinky i secretly want to steal it and walk around with it hahahahaha its soo frickin HOTT!:haha:

Is it lame that I WISH I had that many posts? I've got a measly 1,000+ :blush:

Holy shit, I just got back on here and noticed there was a shit load of posts and alot of drama :-k glad its over and everyones happy again, hopefully nothing fires up like this again.

Nice, Skye, nice. You had to bring up :holly: didn't you? :haha:

Omg my little sister raised this tadpole into the freakin cutest frogs its like the size of my freaking pinky i secretly want to steal it and walk around with it hahahahaha its soo frickin HOTT!:haha:

LOOOOOOOOOL
WHAT!!!!!!!!!
That is the randomest thing I've heard ALL DAY!

Let's all keep up talking so I can reach my 6,000th post!

you've gotta be the fastest freakin typer, 6,000 posts! no idea how you girls do it lol

I don't think I'd be able to if I didn't have a secretarial job, haha! Half of the time I'm at work I'm constantly BNBing.. :D :D

xD that explains it!
If this were over in Teen Parenting it would have been locked ages ago.

HAHA. yeah it would've been! Teen pregnancy is like favoritized over teen parenting for some reason :D

Lol i'm kind of addicted too :blush: I'm at 4000 almost and have been on since December! :rofl: the END of December!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chrissy and I can tell the future!

Ohhhh Andrea... Don't get me started!! :rofl: maybe I need to just take a shit break.. Go wipe my ass.. And come back?! :haha::haha:

:rofl: I think being able to wipe your ass is actually quite relaxing!! Once you cant you get all frustrated :Hissy:

LOL well then I REALLY better enjoy it!

I cant wait because you pick on me your going to be bigger than me and wont beable to reach back there without a stick :rofl:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA its sooo EFFING adorable! its got the little sticky ball things on its fingers omg i want to kidnap it oh wait that would be FROGNAPPING! shit im going to froggy jail hahahahha :holly: i want my boobs to be that big and bouncy hahahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chrissy and I can tell the future!

Ohhhh Andrea... Don't get me started!! :rofl: maybe I need to just take a shit break.. Go wipe my ass.. And come back?! :haha::haha:

:rofl: I think being able to wipe your ass is actually quite relaxing!! Once you cant you get all frustrated :Hissy:

LOL well then I REALLY better enjoy it!

I cant wait because you pick on me your going to be bigger than me and wont beable to reach back there without a stick :rofl:

lol except I've got longer arms :p hahahahah. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back