Camping and caravanning group

hypnorm

Reaction score
Thought i'd start a group for those of us who enjoy camping be it in a tent, caravan or motor home!

This is our second year camping in a folding camper and have really enjoyed it.
Never know might meet some of you on our travels!

Hello !!! You are not alone.. Although you kinda are at the moment, lol.

We sold our caravan last year so hoping to get another this year some time.. :)

hellooooo we have a twin axle caravan and have been caravanning for 3 years now. just got back from 2 fantastic weeks in the new forest and off to coniston for the next bh weekend. we love it.

Wow I love this thread!!
We have a caravan, at present we have put it on a site in Suffolk for 6 months for the summer season - thought it would be easier this year with having a young baby as well now.
I love caravanning, we have had a van for 3 years now after taking my eldest on some very stressful holidays abroard!! It was the best thing decision we've ever made.
So, where are you all off to this year??
xx

I can't wait to purchase another 'van. Thing is, with a family of 7.. I'm gonna need one huge 'van and do I trust my husband to tow something that big, lol x

I can't wait to purchase another 'van. Thing is, with a family of 7.. I'm gonna need one huge 'van and do I trust my husband to tow something that big, lol x

Wow you will need a big van lol!!! It will be great fun looking at all those caravans and buying one, we're in the process of looking for a bigger van too and I think it's bloomin exciting - yes I know get a life lol!!!!!!

Noooooo - Not get a life.. good on ya! :) We can't afford a new caravan :(
So our budget is very restricted - Probably won't be getting a 'van this year to be honest :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->