can a digital test give a false positive? - Faulty test confirmed by blood test

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I'd definitely be complaining to clearblue aswell and asking them for a few free tests (at the least!) to keep you going whilst you're TTC because getting a false positive from something that's supposed to be so accurate must just be devastating.

Thanks, and I did earlier this week. They're sending me another digi - I will not be using it though!

Yeah, I suppose it must be a bit hard to trust clearblue tests now. Might have been better to ask for money back so you could buy a FRER or something :(

STUPID TEST! :(

Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that, what a disappointment :( :hug:

What's going on with your chart though???... Temps still wayyy up I see! xx

I can only assume I ovulated far later than either I or FF think I did. I say CD20, FF says CD21. Another person on here, who's judgement is usually on the money has suggested CD26, and I'm now thinking that's probably it. I should expect AF this weekend if that's the case. A lovely 40 day cycle!

i am so sorry for your disapointment , i see yur getting marriedin one moth wow lucky you feel good about that relax on your wedding day wear some pearls the are for fertillity on your wedding night lol hope you ave a great day

:( So sorry to hear...a disappointment for sure, that is so unfair!

I am so sorry :( So they think it could've been a chemical or just a bad test??? I would be calling clearblue and giving them a what for either way!!! Make them supply you enough tests to supply testing for months! I am so sorry. that is just wrong. :hug:

oh hunny im so sorry, i hope your feeling OK xx

What a BIG bummer, all this agro.

Mind you I am now like CD36 and nothing yet. My chart isn't clear. I thought I ovulated on cd16 but others say cd22. If so AF should be here today. She is always 14 days after. Temp this am was unclear as I think my thermometer batteries are dead.

Hope we both get out answers soon

OMG :( I'm so very sorry :( that is soooo wrong :( how in the world did it come up POSITIVE then I'd be calling them and making them give me a year supply for free@

I'm sooo sorry you had to go through all this because some digital test was rubbish, i personally am never gonna use one again now!
I wish you all the luck in the world for your next cycle x hugs

hey iv sut read the full thread yeh thats put me off buying clear blues forevor!! its bad enough dealing with a not pregnant but then a false posotive, hugs hunny and baby dust for next month xxx

I'm so sorry hun i really am. i got my results yesterday and they said my hcg level was 14 so def pregnant, however i went back today because of horrific stomach pains and was sent straight to hosp. They did more blood tests and hcg levels came back even lower so was told i am def not pregnant, turns out i've got really bad water infection which is causing the pains. no-one could tell me if i was def pregnant this month or was it that my levels were still declining after my miscarriage last month.
Hope you get your BFP next cycle xxxxxxx

I am so sorry :hugs:

Someone told me once that if you drop a digi, that it can make 3+ come up. I wonder if the test had been dropped at some point?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->