can a digital test give a false positive? - Faulty test confirmed by blood test

:( hope your ok huni! My Fingers are crossed firmly for you xx keep us posted xx

Thanks ladies, still no AF so far today (12.45pm UK time). If no af by tomorrow morning will get in for scan or blood test, hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

AF does feel like she's coming and my temp has dropped again, slightly, this morning.

Thank you all again

AF still hasn't arrived (915pm uk time), and my AF pains have now gone. Will be calling FS in the morning

aww hun its looking good!! good luck!! xx

I have had AF pains the day I was due for AF in May and I turned out to get my bfp.
Good Luck!!! :)

during the end of my 2ww I got really bad af cramps and turned out to be my BFP...must have been implantation cramps, fx for you hun

Good luck hun, have got everything crossed for you, please keep us updated as soon as you can xxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you as i know how you feel. I did 4 FRER tests over 4 days and they all came back positive but other brands of HPT's i did came back unclear or negative so i was advised to do a CB digital. I did this yesterday and it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks.....yippee......but then i did one this morning and it came back not pregnant. Doctor has sent blood and urine test away to be checked and i get results tomorrow afternoon. Let me know how you get on hun xxxxxxxx

Thank you all ladies. I did a Frer this morning and it was negative :(

Now on cd 36 and still no af. Am now waiting on a call back from my Fs clinic about blood test or scan but i do not believe i am pregnant after all this

awful cruel joke fueled by a faulty digital test

Oh i'm so sorry hun, still think you should have bloods done though as hopefully like me you will get a definate answer and you can go from there. I know for me i just need to know one way or another as i'm going out of my mind. If negative this time i'm never testing early ever again as i find this all too hard xxxx

This has got to be sooooo hard!! I feel so awful for you and Lisa_78!! Especially after getting BFP's on a digi. That's usually the test that just sets it in stone for most of us girls. Just know that I am praying for both of you. BFP or BFN....you girls just need a sure answer and I hope ya'll get it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->