can a digital test give a false positive? - Faulty test confirmed by blood test

Oh i'm so sorry hun, still think you should have bloods done though as hopefully like me you will get a definate answer and you can go from there. I know for me i just need to know one way or another as i'm going out of my mind. If negative this time i'm never testing early ever again as i find this all too hard xxxx

Thank you Lisa

I took the digi test in the first place because I was getting my hopes up and just wanted to see the words "Not pregnant", so when I didn't I assumed I actually was! It never crossed my mind that it could be wrong or faulty in any way until i got "Not pregnant" the following morning

I cant believe this has happened to you!!! Especially when it said 3+!!! :hugs:

have you got an appointment to have bloods done yet? xxx

Fs clinic called back and can't fit me in for a scan until 29th!

So I've called my local gp surgery and I can pick up a form from them and take it to the local NHS drop in centre for a HCG blood test. Just waiting on OH, he's heading back from work to take me

Everyone seems so eager to help when you're trying to get pregnant but as soon as there's a possibility you might be everything gets hard! The surgery receptionist told me to go and buy a pregnancy test, I nearly stuffed my hand down the phone to throttle her!

Fs clinic called back and can't fit me in for a scan until 29th!

So I've called my local gp surgery and I can pick up a form from them and take it to the local NHS drop in centre for a HCG blood test. Just waiting on OH, he's heading back from work to take me

Everyone seems so eager to help when you're trying to get pregnant but as soon as there's a possibility you might be everything gets hard! The surgery receptionist told me to go and buy a pregnancy test, I nearly stuffed my hand down the phone to throttle her!

OMG!! :growlmad: I'm angry for you! :nope:

Had you explained to the receptionist that you'd had some positives and some negatives? I can't believe how insensitive and unhelpful some people can be! :nope:

Wow, how utterly confusing! Your chart looks triphasic too!?

The only time I've ever had a digi positive then negative was when I had a CP the other month x

:hug:

So sorry to hear that. Good Luck getting into the clinic today. I hope the other clinic can fit you in. I can't believe your FS clinic wouldn't get you in any sooner. That is crap! FX'd for you.

Thank you all, I've now been for a blood test, just going to have to wait it out, again!

Wow, how utterly confusing! Your chart looks triphasic too!?

The only time I've ever had a digi positive then negative was when I had a CP the other month x

:hug:

That's the one thing keeping my hopes alive Dan! How can I possibly have a chart like this and not be pregnant

I think I've said this before and if I have I'm sorry. I don't know much about charting but what I do know your chart does look very very NICE! I really hope we are right and that you are pregnant. I really hope they don't take forever to get your results. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for you. Good LUck! Will you get the results today?

Hi hun,

cant be of much help but your chart looks very positive to me.
Good luck x

Thanks Alida :hugs: My results will be back between tomorrow afternoon and Monday, but I will be calling the surgery from tomorrow afternoon onwards!

Keep feeling like AF is coming but the low period pains I'm getting keep coming and going :S

how did you get on hun? i hope this is a :bfp: in hiding xx

Update???? SO cant wait to hear the news......I know you have got to be sooooo very anxious!

That sucks hun !!! defintly call clearblue and make sure they supply you with a bunch of test for free !!!!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->