Can a miscarried child be reborn?

sweetheartt

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post on baby and bump :cry:

I miscarried my baby at 4 months a few years ago i have dreams of seeing her and what she would have looked like today. anything to do with ladybugs remind me of her so i took to collecting ladybug items. Whenever i see a ladybird i think of her and feel like everything is going to be ok.

I also started collecting care bears and i like to think that she is with the care bears it might sound silly but that thought is what keeps me going. Anyway my mother started minding a baby 2 years after my miscarriage the baby was very simalar to my baby i dreamt of. I also dreamt about my baby talking to me telling me she loves me and that she knows i love her but i have to move on then in my dream i saw the child my mother minds? i bonded with her instantly and loved her like she was my own but i noticed she has a lot of ladybug toys and clothes and is fascinated by my ladybug collection and she has gotten attached to one of my care bears and wont put it down. I feel like she is connected somehow to my baby? I keep asking myself if she is my baby sent back to me? Everything that i hold in my heart about my child she adapted to and got attached too? What could this mean? I have never adapted to somebody else's child like this before and she looks exactly like what my baby looked like in my dream years before my mother had even minded this child? :cloud9:

So sorry for your loss. My faith would tell me no, that there's no way your baby could be reborn. That soul is in heaven. Yet I've been hit hard lately because I keep thinking that if I can get pregnant again, my baby will come back to me. It's so weird. I've been down because I got my period a few days ago, and it's like I'm holding on to that hope that my baby will come back before the anniversary of their death (April 12th).
I know as moms we imagine what our child would have looked like. It's almost the most cruel part of this process...the what could have been. I hope that you find peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->