Can a ovulation test be off after a chemical?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
Yesterday my temp. rose, I had watery cervical mucus and a positive ovulation test (both lines dark)
We had Sex 3 times but are now unsure if we should do it tomorrow as well maybe...we live far apart so it is a hassle with a the train travel.

Also I read after a chemical an ovulation test can be positive, even if you are not ovulating? Tbh the 8th was way too early for ovulation. I calculated it to be the 14th.

Edit: My home pregnancy tests were negative after the chem. and only a faint pos. 1 day before AF. So I doubt that skewed up the ovulation test.

Last edited:
I actually had a chemical last month like you. I had two positive tests, one that was super faint but then three days later got darker and then one day later i got my AF. We are trying again this month and i started using clearblue ovulation kit and me being cautious i bought 2 boxes and each one has 10 tests and i started testing monday and i got negatives until friday, friday it said i was highly fertile and to take it until peak fertile... so i dont think that would mess with ovulation since it was a super super early pregnancy! Best of luck, i will keep you psoted and see if i get my peak fertile day on time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->