Can an early u/s reveal wrong sex?

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I had an u/s at 15 weeks to peak at the babys sex. it was a whopping not even 2 minute peak. she said that it still was pretty early but she is leaning towards a girl. she said that it can take up to 19 weeks for testies to drop. Has anyone had an ealy u/s and was told girl and at your 20 week+ u/s found out it was a boy? In my siggy, you can see why i am rooting for boy. :winkwink:

A boy can easily hide his penis at 15 weeks!

In some hospitals they cant ever definitley say your having a girl or not they have to give you a percentage cos its quite common now for a boy to pop out when they've been told their having a girl, Probably on a later ultrasound they'll be able to give you a move definet sex :D
xxx

i saw the baby too. it was on its butt with its legs together out in front.she said she saw 3 lines.

We had a private US last week which revealed we are having a boy...... it took 20 mins to decipher ... I do know that if they cant be definate they say girl ......... goodluck... Ive definately heard of people being told girl and it being a boy!!!! LOL

Well, when I had mine at nearly 17 weeks,
it was VERY obvious it was a little boy,
she even decided to print out a scan picture of the penis,
and even I could tell it was a boy,

but I have heard of the gender being wrong, more so saying girl then it ends up being a boy than vice versa

with my daughter the dr said it was prob a girl at 13wks and then definately at 16wks. this time it's a boy and it was obvious by the scan.

I have been told if they tell you its a girl you cant always go with that cause the boy bits can hide. Although if you get told any that is very rare they get that one wrong as the bits are very prominent. I remember from when they showed me my youngest boy, was mad seeing his bits like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->