• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can anyone else feel their baby move at 16 weeks?

babybaby123

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling their baby move around at 16 weeks. The last 2 days have been crazy, I can feel him constantly throughout the day. It is more than just light bubbles too. I keep being told that people usually feel it when they're laying down although I feel it a lot when I move or have loud music on. If i'm sitting down I can still feel him squiggling around but when I am laying he seems to go straight to sleep. It's the most incredible feeling.

Would love to hear if anyone else is feeling anything and what you feel.....

Love xxx

I definitely felt baby move at 16 weeks. I actually started to feel her move at 12 weeks.

Oh yes, I felt my bubs moving around at 16 weeks too. (I felt some flutteries at 15, but wasn't sure if it was gas lol)

It's it the greatest thing ever? This is one thing about pregnancy I will really miss.

Yes, I started feeling my baby move from 16 weeks onwards :)

yes same here, though mostly lots of bubbles, not kicks, they came later for me :)

I felt my first movement at fourteen weeks. i was laying in my bed and on my tummy (that's how i sleep) and i felt a distinct movement for almost five minutes it was so hard to describe.i yelled out OMG mom! i think Something's in there!

I am 17 weeks and have been feeling bubbling but nothing else. I am not sure if its my baby boy or not!

definitely :D i felt him squirming around like a tiny frog from 14 weeks & i had more definite pokes from 16 weeks xx

With my first I was 19wks til I felt baby.

This 2nd baby, I have had movements from 10wks.

Enjoy!:flower:

Definitely! I have had bubbles since about 12 weeks and definite squirms and proper movement from 14+ This is my second baby and i've felt most things a lot earlier than with my 1st. around 11/12 weeks it was more when laying flat at night or calm in the bath but now its pretty much whenever and much stronger. Today little LO was squirming around like an eel whilst i was marching down the highstreet looking for a fascinator to match a dress i've just bought for my friends wedding. I must have looked like a freak wandering around town with a huge grin on my face because of my squirmy baby!

This is my first baby. I started noticing movement at around 13 weeks and hubby felt the baby kick at 15+3! I was in a really weird position where my tummy was really stretched out and he was feeling the side of my tummy just as baby decided to kick, so I think it was fluke more than anything but it was a really nice moment :)

I felt my baby move for the first time at 15+4 and this is my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"