Can anyone else see something please?

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
We've been TTC #2 for over 4 years now, just started Metformin 3 weeks ago after Clomid failed to work for 9 months, have no idea where I am in a cycle but was getting some twinges in the ovaries so did an ovulation test and a pregnancy one and I feel like I can see something on the pg test but that may just be wishful thinking, I did 2 just to have back up. Is it my eyes? Thank you

IMG_20190516_073925.jpg

i think i see something! Good Luck!!!! x

I see it on the both! Looks great! Good luck!

Definitely see them :)

Thanks all, I thought I could see something! I won't get my hopes up just yet though, I was unfortunate enough to suffer 2 chemicals last year but third time lucky right? X

Reactions: ciz
I have had two chemicals too (i believe!) and just also got a positive, i am exactly the same and not quite believing this yet. Fingers crossed for you!!!! Do you have any other tests to try? x

I have had two chemicals too (i believe!) and just also got a positive, i am exactly the same and not quite believing this yet. Fingers crossed for you!!!! Do you have any other tests to try? x

Not at the moment, I am fighting the urge to go and buy some first responses. I got my hopes up twice last year only to end up devastated so it's hard for me now (as you know Soloso) plus I'm getting a lot of pains in my ovaries which feels like mother nature is going to pay me a visit, but then again maybe this is normal, my daughter will be 7 in November so I can't really remember what it was like carrying her x

I definitely see lines on both! :) as for ovary pain, it could be a corpus luteum cyst, which isn’t unusual in early pregnancy! I hope this is it for you :flower:

I can see it on both congrats! also the pain you are feeling is completely normal. I wasnt going to buy a test for this pregnancy as i was sure af was on the way i was cramping so bad!

Thanks all, I'll believe it when I see it on a scan I think, I've had so much disappointment and heartache these past 4 years that it's hard to get my hopes up but here's to hoping all goes well and it's 3rd time lucky for us and my girl finally gets to be the awesome big sister I know she'll be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->