Can anyone else see this?! Am I going mad?!

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
Ok, I'm 11 dpo and needed to feed my poas addiction even tho I've already had an evap this week, wasn't really expecting anything, so peed and left it and went to boil the kettle, came back 3 mins later and saw this!! It hasn't had time to dry yet, so couldn't be an evap, could it?!

It's beside all my OPKs from this month and the line looks the same as the faint line on the OPK above it, compared to the negative IC below it I took at 7dpo, it's def pink in real life!!!

I've had cramps all day but only on the left side, weird pully kinda cramps. PLEASE be my BFP! Gona test tomro with FMU on a Superdrug and FRER, FXED!!!! :happydance:

https://i38.tinypic.com/mic36d.jpg

omg!!!!! I'm terrified lol. Duno how I'm gona wait to test again tomro!!!

i can see it, i got lines like that last week, u should try a FRER. good luck.... looks like a BFP to me.

i can see it hunni!!! that looks like a :bfp: to me hunni! x

omg!!!!! I'm terrified lol. Duno how I'm gona wait to test again tomro!!!

How many dpo are you hunny? When is af due?? :hugs: You know i would say test now! :haha:

I'm 11dpo! Its due between tomro or wednesday! Id test again now but I can't pee!!! lol

Oh Lizzie...im 11dpo too!!! And my af is due tomorrow and wednesday possibly thursday!! :happydance: OMG woman what you mean you cant pee!!!:dohh: Just say to yourself: I NEED TO PEE,I NEED TO PEE!!!:haha: Fingers crossed for when you test next sweetie. Sending you loads of babydust sweetie!!:hugs:

Well I peed again on another and it's still there, but really faint, prob cus I drank loads of water so I could pee, lol.

Thanks girls!

off to boots for some FRER tomorrow, they are BOGOF if the line is pink im sure u will get a nice BFP on a FRER with your FMU, i tried the same last week :)

off to boots for some FRER tomorrow, they are BOGOF if the line is pink im sure u will get a nice BFP on a FRER with your FMU, i tried the same last week :)

Thanks! I hope so! :happydance:

here is some :dust: for you.... i was in the same situation last week and never thought id see a BFP but I had a really good one and sry i missed that u already got FRER so i guess no need to go to boots :)

post a picture tomorrow

x

I see it too Lizzie!! Congrats!! :dust: for a sticky bean!!

Ha, I haven't got a clue what an internet cheapie is supposed to look like...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

OMG I just did an FRER AND THERES A LINE!!! It's veryyy faint, but it's definately there!!!!!!!! Is this actually happening?!?!?!

My OH is home from work in 10 minutes, but I'm not gona tell her until I test again tomro with FMU and get stronger lines, she thinks if its not dark it's not positive lol. HOW am I gona keep this quiet lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->