Can anyone else see this?! Am I going mad?!

OMG I just did an FRER AND THERES A LINE!!! It's veryyy faint, but it's definately there!!!!!!!! Is this actually happening?!?!?!

My OH is home from work in 10 minutes, but I'm not gona tell her until I test again tomro with FMU and get stronger lines, she thinks if its not dark it's not positive lol. HOW am I gona keep this quiet lmao

OMG Lizzie!! Wheres the piccy????:happydance::happydance:

OMG!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Where is the pic?? How the heck are you going to hold it in from OH???

OMG I just did an FRER AND THERES A LINE!!! It's veryyy faint, but it's definately there!!!!!!!! Is this actually happening?!?!?!

My OH is home from work in 10 minutes, but I'm not gona tell her until I test again tomro with FMU and get stronger lines, she thinks if its not dark it's not positive lol. HOW am I gona keep this quiet lmao

omg and im only seeing this now, welcome to the club.... congrats
:happydance:

i guess u will test with FMU at 12 dpo it was a good line for me u will get that too

:happydance: :dust:

Well it's 1am and I cant sleep cus I'm too excited, so I'm in the spare room on the laptop,lol. I kept it from her!! Did another IC and theres still a line, so 3 ICs and an FRER, woop!!! My camera is rubbish, but hopefully I'll get a darker line tomro and can post it up. Pleaseeeeeee stick!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Hope this is it for you!! Look forward to pics tomorrow!!Congratulations in advance!:flow:

Come on Lizzie!!! Wake up!! I want to see your test piccy!!:haha::hugs:

Well it's 1am and I cant sleep cus I'm too excited, so I'm in the spare room on the laptop,lol. I kept it from her!! Did another IC and theres still a line, so 3 ICs and an FRER, woop!!! My camera is rubbish, but hopefully I'll get a darker line tomro and can post it up. Pleaseeeeeee stick!!!!!!!!!

hahah i havent been sleeping either.... and done many more tests now. its normal :) congrats again!

Lizzie!! Yaayy!!! Sounds very promising!! Tons of baby dust to you! :dust: Congrats!!

Hun, that definitely looks like your bfp! :bfp:

Congratulations hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"