can anyone help me??

myheadhurts

Reaction score
Hi there, this is my first post. I was wondering if y'all could help me out a bit. Where do I begin... First off, I'm no to n birth control, and we just pull out... About 2 and a half weeks ago, I had this pain in my left side, I told my friend about it and he said "you're pregnant. Same thing happened to my sister and 2 weeks later she found out she was pregnant" of course, I was skeptical. How could I bet pregnant? I noticed some really noticeable blue veins going through my breasts that I've never noticed before. Then, I got so emotional. I cry daily. Sometimes 3 and 4 times a day. I've always beenjoy sensitive but I never really cried this much without something really bad happening. This is over really simple things! Next, I threw up once 2 days before my period I was supposed to
start and I'm still nauseous from time to time through the day. Here's what really worries me: I always, and I repeat ALWAYS, start a day or 2 before my calendar says I'm supposed to and same day as my grandma (we live together). But I'm not even having any spotting and my period is due (according to my callendar) tomorrow and my grandma has passed me all the way up. My breasts are a little sore and there's almost no cramping. Do you think I am pregnant? (Even if I am it's not that big of a deal, we were planning on ttc soon.)

No way to know unless you take a test. A lot of your symptoms could be attributed to normal PMS symptoms or unrelated hormone fluctuations, too.

As for "how could this happen"... well, pulling out isn't exactly the most effective method of birth control (my 3.5 year old daughter is living proof of that ;)).

It's totally impossible to know unless you take a test. At this point, most tests would be able to give you an accurate result, so it's worth trying. The sooner you know, the better. When I first got pregnant, it was really obvious to me because I felt really unwell pretty quickly, so I knew before I technically 'knew'. But yes, like the PP said, pull out definitely isn't an effective method of birth control, so it could happen. Hope whatever happens, you get the news you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->