Can anyone help? - updated again!!

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
Hi I had a miscarriage at the beginnin of April- it took a couple of weeks for my hcg levels to go down but level was 3 on 14th April so they discharched me and not pregnant anymore. I had a period a week later. So we have kinda been not trying not preventing this month but haven't done it that much- sorry tmi. I decided that I might be a couple of days late and I was thinking of habit a night out tomorrow so thought I would a test anyway. It was positive! Not very strong but definitely there. What does that mean? Could it still be left from my miscarriage or am I pregnant again? How do I find out? I am so worried now and my husband is away all weekend at a stag do!
Anyone got any advice?? Xxxx

Hi,
I am not 100% sure but if your levels were down to 3 then a pregnancy test would not be able to detect it as it is too low so it could be that you are pregnant again,in the very early stages as the line is so light.maybe retest again in the morning and contact the early preg unit when you can to see what they say.fingers crossed for you.xxx.

hi

i can't offer any advice - sorry. just wanted to reiterate what hellypops has said and wish you luck.

x

Thanks guys. I rang the egu where I was for my miscarriage and they told me to go in for a blood test when convenient. So I'm going to go in in the morning as I working in the hosp next door so will be able to pop out for a bit. It'll put my mind at rest I suppose. Haven't told hubby as he is away on a stag and don't want him worrying. Plus he tends to get his hopes up and might end up telling everyone and celebrating!!
Thanks for the replies xxxx

I don't think it's leftover hCG -- this sounds like a new pregnancy to me! I also had a miscarriage early April and I'm hoping to get a BFP in the next few days. So it's possible!

I think it is a new pregnancy! Good luck and lots of sticky vibes this time.

Most HPTs don't detect levels until at least 25, so if you were at a 3 and going down after the MC, this would appear to be something new.
Sounds promising! Good luck!! :)

hi guys, thanks for your help. Just an update - went to have hcg done yesterday - it cam back as 80 so they think it is a new pregnancy!!
Got to go back on Monday to just check my hcg is going up well.
Don't want to get too excited yet!!
What do you think? xxx

Thats great news :happydance: keep us updated and i hope it everything goes well.xxx :dust:

I think it sounds like you have a reason to get excited! :)

update again!!

Got 2nd lots of blood done and they doubled to 169!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->