Can Anyone Help - Your Views

pasteljay

Reaction score
Hi Im 41 and just had my coil taken out to try for a baby with my partner.....I already have 4 children. It took 2-3 months to concieve for all of them, my last one was 11 years ago, whats your thoughts on how easy it could be to conceived now judging on my past?????

Thanks

honey i dont see why u cant have any more children

im currently going on clomid in the next 2 day i have 1 son and for some reason 4 years on i cant seem to conceive.

my friend shes 28 shes got 7 children she had a 2 year break and cant seem to carry another she seems to miscarry them

if your not ok speak to a doctor how long have you been trying for?

Hiya firstly thanks for the reply, oh we only literally just started trying so there is time yet but I guess I just thought that as it was all fairly quick before it may be like that this time............Im prob just clutching at straws!!!! lol

There is just no way to know. I have 2 kids, my youngest just turned 4 last week and I've been trying now since Jan 08 I got my IUD/Coil out in Sept 07 in anticipation of trying starting in Jan. I expected it to happen the first month but I did get prego in May, that felt like a lifetime although I know its nothing, especially to the LTTTC girls! I MC in July (my 3rd so history of it) and now I've tried again for 2 cycles with no luck :( I'm starting to wonder if the IUD did mess up my lining or something but again, it could be any number of things. I'm 31 btw.

Good luck to you, I hope it happens soon for you :)

Heya, my mum just had a baby. My little sister is now 6 months old (the same age as my own daughter!) and my mother is now 45. If you are still fertile then go for it! Your body would not let you get pregnant if you were too old! :hugs: good luck x

I really don't know. Fertility decreases after age 35 but I know PLENTY of women who have gotten pregnant fairly easy from age 36 and on. Good luck!

I didn't want to read and run. I wish I could help you, i am just not sure. Good Luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->