Can anyone offer any insight?

Oliviapiper

Reaction score
I have been having issues with my pregnancy from the beginning (as you may see in previous posts.)

My levels are rising but are on the low side and sometimes aren't doubling.
I also started spotting brown blood Sunday night. Not alot but still visible. I'm not experiencing any cramps or pain.

My levels went like this:
Friday Sept. 12 - 97
Mon Sept. 15 - 158
Wed Sept 17 - 205
Sat Sept 20 - 511
Tues Sept 23 - 1485
Tues Sept 30- 5990
Wed Oct 1 -7280

I was at the hospital yesterday so that's why they did a blood Test the day after - So from Tues Sept 30 levels at 5990 then next day 7280 that doesn't seem good?
Also they did an ultra sound and could only find a sac, not a yolk sac or baby. They can't determine at this point if its a viable pregnancy.
My thoughts are this. According to my last Period which was August 10 I should be 7 weeks pregnant HOWEVER i no when I conceived and it was August 26 or 27, so wouldn't this technically put me at 5 weeks?
I'm just trying to make sense of all this. OK YES I can possibly be miscarrying or could I just be REALLY early in my pregnancy?

To me the numbers seem fine, it just appears that you have a doubling time closer to 72 hours.

Absolutely. Everyone's body is a little different. https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

Te numbers seem fine to me too! Especially if you are only 5 weeks. And if you know when you conceived, I would go by that.

The fact that I've been spotting since Sunday evening is kinda scary. I hope it will stop :cry:

I had that with my dd around 7-9 weeks last pregnancy my dr said it was from my uterus stretching. All was well with her. Will keep my FCC for you till you find out for sure. When is your next ultrasound?

Is it possible to see anything on an ultrasound at 5 weeks apart from the sac? X

Is it possible to see anything on an ultrasound at 5 weeks apart from the sac? X

probably not. Perhaps with a transvaginal, 5.5 weeks, but just perhaps. I was barely able to see anything at 6+3 with DS (abdominal though).

Regarding the dates, it seems you would be close to 7 weeks. The first 2 weeks they count as you being pregnant, you actually aren't. They generally determine that a woman ovulates 14 says after the start of her period, and according to what you've said, you conceived 16 or 17 days after your period, so that would put the doctors date off by 2 or 3 days. So really, if you know when you ovulated you can add 2 weeks to that to get the age of the pregnancy that doctors use to date you. Hope that makes sense. Good luck and hope they find something on your next scan. I"ve been on this site a while and there are certainly women who've posted who didn't see anything much until later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->