Can anyone remember?

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
How it feels to feel normal and explain it to me please? Right now it just seems like a magical fairytale that's too good to be true. I've been nauseas for so long I'm starting to think I've been nauseas my whole life

I'm asking myself the same question. I've been pregnant three times within the last year and suffered through all the morning sickness only to miscarry twice. I feel like I've been sick all year :(

I know exactly what you mean. The nausea got worse at 11 weeks and is now letting up a bit. My fatigue is still something else. I feel like I'm going to be tired for eternity!

I literally have to plan my day now around the morning sickness. I know EXACTLY what time it's going to start and when it will end and when it will pick up again.

Usually around 12 I start to feel a little nausea and I force myself to eat. That's when it gets BAD. At around 2 it will go away. Then as soon as 6 rolls around it picks right back up (right when I have to eat dinner) I force myself to eat and suffer the ENTIRE night.

I cannot WAIT for this god forsaken trimester to be over with XD. I seriously hope I'm like my mother and the sickness magically dissapears in the second trimester.

I certainly can't remember how it feels to feel Normal. I'm starting to think that no end is in sight and its really getting me down

So sick of my stomach constantly feeling either sick, bloated, grumbly, upset, anything but normal! :(

X

Ha ha im right there with you! Nausea 24/7 :sick: & aversions to almost everything one day & not the next uhh! I dont recall it being this strong with my son so i hope ut passes very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->