Can anyone see these? 11dpo ... 16dpo 2-3 CB digi :D

I do tend to see more women from the UK on here, which for me I love I've always had an interest in Europe but really in the UK I watch a lot of shows of Netflix that are filmed in the UK right now I'm watching
Nightmare tenants, slum landlords wow is there rally that much of a housing shortage there? Anywho aha I do know what you're taking annoy with the forums though I've yet to find anyone from the same state that I live in but I still love talking to all my uk girls ��

Katie, it isn't a documentary but you should watch the BBC's Sherlock which is on Netflix. It's one of the best shows I have seen! The landlord shows I don't tend to watch anymore as it annoys me. The shortage here is as awful as they show, it's partly because we had a lot of immigrants come in and of course they don't have anywhere to go so they're housed by the councils. I don't have anything against that because most of them are in genuine need and have come from war zones, but what annoys me is the fact we have loads of old buildings just in this town alone which aren't being used and they could be! But instead the government wastes money on stupid things. There are few things as important as someone having a roof over their head. Another problem is the current government knocking down social housing, and building houses to sell privately claiming they're affordable for first time buyers, which isn't true. They promised for each private house they built they would build a council property too, but they didn't.

I've always thought there's quite a few here from the US and Canada which is pretty cool. I have also seen the odd person from Africa and Europe, a fair few from the UK too. It's a good mix I think :)

So today I feel like absolute rubbish. Sore throat, slightly high temp, sneezing ... I thought I'd end up with this too. I had hoped I would escape it, I worry it could cause problems, but I'm going to keep taking paracetamol and hope that my temp doesn't increase any more. Also can't taste as much as I could before. Looks like the children are on the mend though, hopefully! Their temps have stayed down most of yesterday and were normal earlier which is good. Still keeping them on Calpol to make sure, especially DS2 as he seems more susceptible to fever than the others for some reason. Another late night as I didn't want to put them to bed until they had their late night dose of Calpol, to see them though to around 6am. And I wanted to keep a constant eye on their temps checking hourly. So it's good we have a sofa with low arms and a reclining chair because they were comfortable lying on those to sleep. Didn't get to bed until about 3:30am, slept a little more but you know how when you have a hefty old cold you can't seem to get comfortable, so tossing and turning which was fun. Also because these things make me so anxious I haven't been able to eat hardly anything since the day before yesterday so I feel completely out of energy, really tired and really painfully hungry but too anxious still :dohh:

Anyway. 17dpo, should have had af start yesterday so although I know progesterone keeps it at bay for a while, or can do in a non pregnant cycle, I'm still really happy that day has been and gone!
Again today I thought because I peed at about half three and I then drank water because I had to take paracetamol I wouldn't see as dark a line as yesterday I was completely wrong, looks like this one really wants to stay put (hopefully!) as ICs are pretty dark for my fmu so far and FRER is darker than the control line :happydance:

My sister finally decided to reply last night, saying she was sorry she didn't reply sooner but she found our news a shock. She said she thought we were done having children and so wasn't expecting this. I can see she's trying to be positive and nice about things but I'm feeling from her messages that she's holding back her true opinion on this. Just some things she's said, which border on negativity, but at least she's actually trying. It's a shame it has to be such an effort for her (or so it would appear), but I'm happy she is making an effort. She's started talking about having another herself, so I wonder if this is part of the problem. Her partner isn't that wide awake when it comes to seeing what she wants - you could smack him in the face with it and he still would be dumb to it. He's a nice guy, but really isn't aware of the general way in which things work in relationships i.e. after a year or so your partner may want to see you more than once or twice a week, or after three plus years perhaps your partner may want to move it up to the next level and want to live together, after this perhaps they would love it if you got married, then children ... my sister is quite conventional when it comes to this kind of stuff. I can see what she wants - a normal, stable life. What most people want. He's just completely oblivious to this. Unless he just doesn't want that, I don't know, but he did finally propose around New Year's. So I wonder if perhaps she's annoyed that I am married and have more than one child and that we are now having another. So I'm trying to engage her in conversation about her future and what she wants, seems to be what she wants to talk about so ... I don't think we will agree on everything because we are so different but at least she's speaking to me.

Anyway, rambling ... photos

Attachments

• IMG_7536.jpg
    IMG_7536.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7537.jpg
    IMG_7537.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7539.jpg
    IMG_7539.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7538.jpg
    IMG_7538.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
I really hope I can catch up on some sleep today. I want to but lots of tests because I don't have any FRER left and I want some more of those and maybe a few less sensitive tests ... and of course a digi to see if I get a 3+ soon

Ok I finally found Sherlock had to go into the search tool bar, but I will deff start it thank you babe for the suggestion!
Yah that show I'm watching, they talk about the influx of immigrants i think every person on the show that was a tenant was am immigrant, they were on waiting lists from the council that were like a year to 5 years waiting time that is absolutely not right!
So glad your sister finally answered you, sorry she wasn't more up beat but at least she wasn't too negative! Lines are looking just fabulous!!!! I will let you know once I start watching Sherlock I'm excited!!!!

I absolutely love it so much I can't remember how many times I watched it lol! I think there's only like three episodes per series but they're about an hour and a half long.
I don't know if Netflix added the fourth series yet but if they haven't it is on Amazon Prime video. They're also making series five soon ish.

It isn't right, it's like that in many, if not most areas in the UK with the long waiting lists. I feel really sorry for everyone on the list, and I know a lot of people here hold resentment towards immigrants but I feel for them a lot. A lot of people don't think about the crisis they have come from and the last thing they should be dealing with is homelessness.

Yeah I'm happy she replied, she hasn't shut up actually since yesterday which is unlike her.

Thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->