• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can anyone see this shadowy line or are my eyes going crazy?

i see something... good luck lovvie and post tomorrows test ;)

thanx ladies !!

you are the best!!! :hugs:

i was going crazy i thought my eyes where seeing what they just wanted to see you know....

but i am not gonna get too excited yet .i am gonna test in 4 days again...:dohh:

i have one more test left its a greek 10miu test its called "selfclear" by euromed. it cost 16€ each ! i dont know how good they are....if i am not sure about the resault again in 4 days i guess i will get the clearblue one or maybe the predictor one thats the only ones i can find over here....

omg how are 4 days gonna go by....???!!!!:wacko:

thanx ladies !!

you are the best!!! :hugs:

i was going crazy i thought my eyes where seeing what they just wanted to see you know....

but i am not gonna get too excited yet .i am gonna test in 4 days again...:dohh:

i have one more test left its a greek 10miu test its called "selfclear" by euromed. it cost 16€ each ! i dont know how good they are....if i am not sure about the resault again in 4 days i guess i will get the clearblue one or maybe the predictor one thats the only ones i can find over here....

omg how are 4 days gonna go by....???!!!!:wacko:

Fingers crossed for you sweetie.:hugs:

I can definitely see it so fingers crossed. It *could* be an evap line, but you won't know for sure either way till you retest. Good luck!

You're going to wait four days to test again?!?!? You are STRONG!!! haha

I can definately see a line in that pick!!! I hope it's your :bfp: :)

I hope it turn pink! When are you going to retest?

I see it hun.....

Keep testing and fingers crossed for you xxxxx

I see it!!! Good luck!

Oh and I wanted to let you know, when I was preggers with my DD, I was in an auto accident and I was already quite a few weeks along, and she is a haapy and healthy 9 year old!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->