Can anyone shed some light on IUI odds?

No, my fs isn't at Woman's. I called my them and they called me in medroxyprogesterone. Hoping this does the trick. I'm so ready to get this next cycle going.

Provera buddies! LOL Same stuff!

Have you had any side effects from Provera? I'm a little :sick: this morning.

Not really... but I'm pretty used to it! Some people do get sick... Here's the short list: nausea, hunger, fatigue, moodiness, hot flashes, sore/tender boobs! That's most of what it can sometimes do!

I mostly get hunger, fatigue, and moodiness! For joy! :roll:

No, my fs isn't at Woman's. I called my them and they called me in medroxyprogesterone. Hoping this does the trick. I'm so ready to get this next cycle going.

Provera buddies! LOL Same stuff!

Have you had any side effects from Provera? I'm a little :sick: this morning.

Not really... but I'm pretty used to it! Some people do get sick... Here's the short list: nausea, hunger, fatigue, moodiness, hot flashes, sore/tender boobs! That's most of what it can sometimes do!

I mostly get hunger, fatigue, and moodiness! For joy! :roll:

Lol. What we women have to go through!

Hi ladies

hope everyone is well

mars looks like we're 2ww buddies! had iui yesterday morning too, not 100% convinced it was the right day, i haven't had a pos opk yet! but had lots of cm and bit of ov pain, so we just went for it. nurse who did my iui said it looked like it was the right time, everything was nice and open lol! can't believe the things we discuss and get excited about!! i'll be in fuerteventura when af arrives this month, so at least that'll take the pain away a little, fx its gonna be lovely and sunny!

good luck ladies wherever you are in your cycle

xx

looks like my iui timing was way off this month, just got a proper pos opk arghhh, what a nightmare! so looks like 2ww will start tomorrow for me!

looks like my iui timing was way off this month, just got a proper pos opk arghhh, what a nightmare! so looks like 2ww will start tomorrow for me!

MrsS you are only 5 days until AF is due....have you tried a HPT just in case??
good luck to you
:hugs:

had really bad ov pain today so did opk, think the others were just neg, but i was so worried about missing my peak! only weird thing is, my ov pain is on opposite side to where my bigger follies were, so i've either released 2 follies within few days or my left side 1 shriveled up and so the little ones on right side have grown?? i don't know its all confusing :cry:

When was your IUI, sunshine? I think mine was WAY off too!

My ov pains switch sides sometimes - i think the hormones in the corpus luteum make both sides feel pinchy even if you only ov'd from one side

my iui was tuesday, so its quite a way off, i don't think it would have worked anyway, the other 4 haven't! lol never mind, just waiting for ivf now, at least that'll be more controlled!

Exactly! Control was my main reason for switching!!!

DH will be doing IUI as soon as I get my period this month. I found out on Friday and I've been having panic attacks ever since.

I was afraid of having twins, but so far I haven't read any BFP's that are twins. So that makes me feel a little better. Not that I wouldn't mind twins, because I wouldn't, but I know that financially there's no way I could afford 2 babies.

Mrssunshine - oh really? dammit, that's such a pain! were you able to BD to cover it just in case? It's times like this that switching to IVF seems like just the right plan!

MiBebe - what is it about IUI that makes you nervous? They do say that with medicated cycles where more than one follie is produced that if you do get pregnant then there is a 30% chance of a multiple pregnancy. Of course the odds of a pregnancy are only around 10% so that means you have a 3% chance overall of twins so really not that high. Of all the BFPs I have seen in this and other threads, there haven't been any multiples that I know of. Do you know what treatment you will receive?

AFM - 6dpiui and going strong! Much less cramps than I had on my last cycle and definitely much less stressed. I think having the IUI earlier in the week really helped as that first week seemed to go so much faster. Have only tested once so far on 4dpiui and got a good clear positive, will start testing again in a day or two to see the HCG out of my system. Only symptoms at the moment are achey boobs which is due to the cyclogest, my nipples had been sooooo sore - like my bra was made out of sandpaper, but they have eased up now thank goodness!!

Hi! May I join this thread please?
I haven't read the whole thread, but there seems to be many people including the op who is now expecting:baby:

I had my CD12 scan today, and there were 2 follicles measuring 11mm each on my left ovary. I'm going to have another scan on Thursday (CD15), and IUI on either Friday or Saturday follicles permitting:flower:

:hi: everyone I can't read back through the pages as I have missed far too much. Not been around in here for a few weeks. I just want to say hi and I hope everyone is doing ok x

Hey Girls!

mrssunshine - Keep positive about that IUI, you never know!

MiBebe - Hello and welcome. :flower: I'll be going for my first IUI very soon, as well. Don't stress yourself over it, hun.

Mars - Ahh, I can't wait to see if you get your BFP! All of my fingers are crossed for you. :)

Quaver - Hello and welcome. :flower: Good luck on your upcoming IUI, keep us updated!

Missy - Hey! How are things going with you?

I'm getting pretty amped up about my upcoming IUI. Just finished my last dosage of Clomid 150mg today (CD9) and I'll be going in for my CD14 scan this Saturday. Hopefully, if everything goes well, I'll get my HCG and do IUI that following Monday! Got my AMH test results back and I have a high ovarian reserve. So, lots of little eggies just waiting to be fertilized. :happydance:

we managed to bd, so hopefully covered, not got any expectations, just looking forward to ivf as silly as it sounds!!

good luck ladies

xx

Hi Amb434 I am going to fs on 14th Oct (thursday) so will see what happens. Hopefull Clomid! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->