Can anyone shed some light on IUI odds?

Go here: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/

Then click the "New Thread" button in the top left corner. The title will be the name of your journal. Whatever you type before you hit "post" will be the first post of your journal! Journals are great! Do it! :)

P.S. I'm especially looking at you, scomar! I need to follow your journal!

Thanks Megg! haha

I can't remember any of that but I must have done it because I have one :rofl:

Missy how do I start my own ttc journal?

Am wondering that too ! x

Once you have made your journal, this is how you put it in your siggy.

1) copy the link for your journal as you have done previously.
2) go to edit your signature
3) Where you want the link to be displayed write the words you want on show for eg ' SW's pregnancy journal'
4) Highlight the text you have just written
5) Can you see where the font options are? the B I U etc. You should be able to see a globe in that line with a little chain to the bottom of it, thats insert link, click.
6) This should bring up a little pop up box that requires you to insert the link to your journal you previously copied, paste that in and click okay.
7) In your signature now the title you wrote should be clickable to your journal.

Scomar hun thats not working and for some strange reason that is taking me to my siggy lol

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa are you joking ?!?
am such a moron
let me tweak it.
might have to bare with me till i finish eating ym linda macartney sausages !!! they taste like cardboard.........

Hi RoadBump! I'm going through my second IUI too. There are a few of us doing our second cycles on this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/398656-iui-starting-september-anyone-me-65.html

Not good news re follicle scan:blush:

There was only 1 follicle which was tiny at 10mm (CD14):nope:
The doctor said unless this grows by Saturday (CD16), it's a no go for IUI this cycle:cry:

In the last 5 cycles (including this one), I ov'd 3 times on left, and had 1 when I didn't ov and this. I think my right ovary is broken:shrug:

I am so sorry to hear this Quaver :hugs:

I really hope it grows so you can have you IUI

Come on follicle grow!!!!!

Not good news re follicle scan:blush:

There was only 1 follicle which was tiny at 10mm (CD14):nope:
The doctor said unless this grows by Saturday (CD16), it's a no go for IUI this cycle:cry:

In the last 5 cycles (including this one), I ov'd 3 times on left, and had 1 when I didn't ov and this. I think my right ovary is broken:shrug:

:hugs:

Hi All

Posting in this thread for the first time. Trying to TTC through home insemination. This is my third cycle. Inseminated on CD13 night and CD14 night. Ovulated on CD14 around noon. Do I stand a chance? Ideally how long after ovulation is the egg available to be fertilized?

Hi All

Posting in this thread for the first time. Trying to TTC through home insemination. This is my third cycle. Inseminated on CD13 night and CD14 night. Ovulated on CD14 around noon. Do I stand a chance? Ideally how long after ovulation is the egg available to be fertilized?

Yes you do stand a chance because you inseminated both days....day before ov and on ov. Egg lives for 24 - 48 hours so yes!!! x

Good luck x

Hi All

Yes you do stand a chance because you inseminated both days....day before ov and on ov. Egg lives for 24 - 48 hours so yes!!! x

Good luck x

That was a real quick reply. Thank you so much hun :hugs: I am bit apprehensive though, insemination was better on CD14 than CD13 but dont know if the egg would last that long:nope: Currently on 9DPO and no symptoms yet. Promised myself wont symptom spot this month. What about you hun?

I have always promised myself I wont SS but I always end up doing it because you mentally know and cannot stop it!! lol

I think because you did it day before ov you are covered and then day of ov is double covered! I know another lady on here that has self inseminated and she has a little boy called Callum from this conceived 3rd cycle of insemination. She just did it again and on 5th cycle she conceived again!!

O how beautiful is that. Hope I am that lucky in my third cycle, God willing. As far as SS is concerned, I drove myself crazy in my last two cycles. As is the case with all, I was pretty sure I was preggers until AF reared her ugly face and with the witch came my floodgate of tears. Hehe this is a real emotional roller coaster ride. So I am taking things easy this time, have had no symptoms so far, and not raising my hopes either. Which CD are you now?

I am on cd26 but not testing yet lol x

Ha ha it is better not to disappoint oneself with a BFN. I am currently in CD21. Have a 28day cycle.Will test only if Af stays away till CD30. Cant give myself another disappointment with a BFN.Just read your TTC Journal. Your determination is so inspirational.

Hi All

Anne24, this might be a personal question so I apologize in advance, but how do you do a home insemination?

Edited to add: Never mind! I looked it up on the website and found my answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->