Can anyone shed some light on IUI odds?

Some people only have 1 or 2. I ended up with 6, but that was RARE and not really best case scenario. They'd rather have 1 or 2 good ones than as many as I had for IUI. You should be just fine.

Thanks Megg, that makes me feel better :thumbup:

Well ladies it was a :bfn:, which I had already suspected. Just completely gutted and burnt out on ttc. :cry:

Thanks everyone! I'm meeting with my fs on the 30th to talk about what's next. I want to do IVF so bad but can't afford it. It just sucks!

Morning Missy:hi:

My follicle scan is Thursday, hope it's growing...:baby:

Good luck on your scan Quaver.

Well at least I won't be tortured waiting for the :witch: to arrive as cd 28 became cd 1. :happydance: We're not doing a iui this month. I'm using my cbfm and praying I ov.

You go into the journals on the home page and creat it then put a link on your siggy x

Lisaf told me.....do you know her? If not she goes on the Clomid thread. A lovely knowledgeable girl. She helped me with it or I wouldn't have been able to do it. xxx

Hi ladies, I would love to join! I just started my second round of clomid last night. I am taking 150mg/starting CD-3. We had a double IUI last month and it didn't work. So hopefully this will be our month. Anybody in my same shoes??? Need a little support :)

Hi ladies, I would love to join! I just started my second round of clomid last night. I am taking 150mg/starting CD-3. We had a double IUI last month and it didn't work. So hopefully this will be our month. Anybody in my same shoes??? Need a little support :)
Hi:hi:
I'm waiting for my second IUI since the last one didn't work.
Am on Clomid 50mg CD2-6 with Puregon injections on CD6,8,10,12.
I have my follicle scan tomorrow at CD14, but it doesn't look good, opks are negative:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->