Can everyone else see this? Am I going crazy?

Mrs.S.

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Slightly freaking out. I had a misscarriage on 25th Jan at 7.5 weeks. I stopped bleeding by the 3rd feb and had a negative pregnancy test the same day...the following day (4th) I felt ov symptoms so took a test and this came back positive (although I thought it was maybe my body playing tricks so soon after our loss). Hubby and I dtd that night and low and behold today I took a test and this....

I'm not seeing things am I? I don't even know how it would work date wise since I've not had AF since misscarrying...I'm not even sure how to feel about this...of course we want another child (we have 2 boys already) but I'm TERRIFIED of having another loss. Will my body even be ready for this so soon? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 26
Gosh to me that looks an undeniable BFP. If you ovulated around the time of the OPK or the day after you'd be around 14DPO today I think? So that sounds good. Crazy that you could ovulate so quickly after your bleed finishing, I didn't think that was possible!

I would say it wouldn't be residual HCG in your system from your miscarriage if you've had a negative test after your bleed.

Only way to know would be to continue testing to check the line is progressing and it's not just residual HCG. Or if your doctor is sympathetic they may do a blood count for you.

Apparently you are pretty fertile after a miscarriage so fingers crossed!

Thank you. I buckled and ran out to get a frer...don't think there's any denying that! Complete shock. Hoping this one sticks xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations!

First, sorry to hear of your loss <3 Second, yes that is a definite bfp, congratulations! :hugs:

Thank you all. Still in complete shock. Think I'll be retesting for a few days to make sure the line stays nice and dark xx

If I was you I would test again this evening with a long hold not much intake! I just can't wait ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->