Can finally join 1st Trimester (September baby due)

kaliegh

Reaction score
Yay!!! have now finally joined the 1st trimester group again. Found out im about 5 weeks pregnant yesterday. Whens everyone due?

Attachments

• 967702_10152178746195786_1027326712_n.jpg
    967702_10152178746195786_1027326712_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 42
Yay!!! have now finally joined the 1st trimester group again. Found out im about 5 weeks pregnant yesterday. Whens everyone due?

I think we are pretty close in our pregnancies. I just joined. Haven't done anything on here yet.
I'm bloated, pee 5 times a night can't sleep past two hours at a time cuz I have intense pressure and have to pee, due to large fibroids and weak bladder, have three kids already.
I am 40 and this is my rainbow baby. Lost twins in October:(
What have your symptoms been?

I think we are pretty close in our pregnancies. I just joined. Haven't done anything on here yet.
I'm bloated, pee 5 times a night can't sleep past two hours at a time cuz I have intense pressure and have to pee, due to large fibroids and weak bladder, have three kids already.

I havent really had any symptons i just missed my period and kinda knew, but since knowing ive felt sick and have to pee every 5 minutes. Is this your first?

I just found out last week I'm pregant with date of delivery in septermber. We were TTC for. 9 cycles.. This is my very first positive.. I'm very happy and blessed but terrified after reading about mc here..

We're very similar too!! Me expected due date is 5th September!! Exciting times xx

Hey!!! I'm new to the club, too! Due 9/16 here.

I havent really had any symptons i just missed my period and kinda knew, but since knowing ive felt sick and have to pee every 5 minutes. Is this your first?

I'm a 40 year old pro of 20 years under my belt. L.o.l. .. Had a miscarriage twins in October. I'm having a lot of symptoms. Can't wait to go to dr. To find out exactly how far I am. I didn't have a normal cycle after miscarriage so I kinda am guessing off ovulation symptoms and time frame from last start of bleed and timeline took tests, negative Christmas Eve then poss on dec 28

We're very similar too!! Me expected due date is 5th September!! Exciting times xx

My step mom was over and told me of how to calculate due date and she came up with Sept. 5 for me too!
Said go back three months from start of last period then add one week and that's due date. Well see!

I'm roughly 5 weeks with a 9/5/14 approximate due date :cloud9:

So excited for all of us who due in September

I'm due on 9th sept! Have plenty of symptoms already - bit of nausea, bloating, mood swings, hunger, frequent peeing, some cramps on and off, gassy!

Due sept 8th :) Still getting bloodwork done so hoping it sticks this time !

I have sore boobs, light cramps occasionally, fatigue

Hello Ladies, may I join you. I've just found out I'm 5 weeks and due on 3rd Sept :happydance::cloud9:
Been trying for over 3.5yrs, and were waiting for IVF but managed it on our own.
Having an early scan on 20th Jan :thumbup:
Would love to support each other through our pregnancies, haven't told anyone yet, want to wait until 12 weeks, if we lasts before bursting with this wonderful news.
Feeling bloated atm, and back pain with some sensations in my tummy.
How's everyone else doing ? x x x​

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL TOO :wohoo::wohoo:

Hello Ladies, may I join you. I've just found out I'm 5 weeks and due on 3rd Sept :happydance::cloud9:
Been trying for over 3.5yrs, and were waiting for IVF but managed it on our own.
Would love to support each other through our pregnancies, haven't told anyone yet, want to wait until 12 weeks, if we lasts before bursting with this wonderful news.

Congratulations. Is this your first? Infact how many of you are due with your 1st ? x

Congratulations. Is this your first? Infact how many of you are due with your 1st ? x

thanks. Yes its my first :)

My first at 23

Can I join? Just got my bfp!! Due sept 10. This will be my 3rd pregnancy, second baby!! Hoping this one sticks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->