Can finally join 1st Trimester (September baby due)

Congratulations! I found out on 12/24/13 that I am expecting. My due date is 08/15/14.

Hello ladies,
First of all congratulations to all!!!

My EDD September 8th.
Do not have any symptoms and it is freaking me out.
First appointment is scheduled for January 21st.
FX!

I'm tiptoeing in here early too. I'm 8dpo but I got a definite + today. I'm being scared and tentative, but... hopeful. :)

I'm due I guess Sept 24th, but I have a vertical scar so I'll end up between Aug 27th and Sept 3rd.

Hi ladies,
How's everyone doing ?

I had an early scan yesterday to make sure baby is where it should be...and thankfully it is :)
She wasn't able to find a heart beat but I'm only 6wks, so hoping thats normal.
Got another scan booked for 20th Jan when I'll be nearly 8wks.
Feeling a bit iffy today but not much symptoms.

Hope everyone has a lovely wkend x x x

Hi ladies I'm due 16 September still feels strange posting in this section :) in America you have bloods and the numbers double we don't do that here what is it called I'll ask on Monday when I go if she will take bloods x

Hii guyss ive found out im pregnant too after a d/c I had back in october. This was definately not planned as we wanted to aait for a few more months. But anyhow I feel so blessed to b pregnant again. Bt to b honest I am sooooooo terriefied of m/c again :( am cureently pregnant with baby no.2
I am also around 5 weeks 4 days pregnant. Am due for an early u/s next week at 6 weeks 2 days.
Also wanted to add I currently live in germany so the system is v different here.
They WILL give you u/s every other week no matrer how early u r.
Like this will already b my third u/s since week 4 of pregnancy.
Can u believe it?!?!
Bt im haply bcz development is going really well.
The u/s I had last week ws where the gest.sac was measuring at 4.2mm which ws really good.

Sorry my post is a bit long. Bt im back after a long time so I felt like updating everyone with my current situation.
I would also like to congratulate all the pregnant mamas out there and wish u a happy healthy 9 months.
Love to yall xx

I also had a question regarding the scan I've had. There seems to b another dark area right near (belowish) the gest. Sac.
Eventhough the doc never commented on that part. Im worried worried as to what it might b since my after my friend saw my scan pic she suddenly went, 'I won't b surprised if this turns out to b another sac (implying twins) in ure next scan'
Ive seriously been thinking now nt about the fact that it could b twins since Im sure u can c tht straight away bt
That it could b something tht could b harmful.

Ive attached a pic of the scan
Do u think you guys could help me out to figure out wht this could b? Since I never hhad it with my first pregnancy or the other 3m/c ive already experienced:(
Im soooo scared... :( I wanna cry :(

Attachments

• IMG-20140109-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140109-WA0000.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies... congratulations to you all :) There's a big group of us due in September in the Pregnancy groups and discussions board. The group name is September Stars 2014 if any of you want to join xxx

Another effing chemical. :( I guess I'll see you ladies another month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->