Can FRER have evaps?--Please answer! (I'm going nuts!)

ohio-mom-of-2

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, can FRER have evaps? If not, why does it say not to look at them after 10 mins?

I've notived some on here have gone back to look at their FRER (or other test) hours later and realized it was a bfp. (I'm confused!)

Im not 100% sure if they can or not hun? but i didnt want to read and run. I have heard some ladies on here say that they have seen a line which they thought was a BFP but it turned out to be the inprint where the test line should be. But i myself havent seen an evap on a frer. Is the line pink? and how long after did u look at the test?
Hope it is ur BFP tho sweetie x x lov caz x x

hey hun i agree with caz. i have used frer in the past and got lines on them where theres an imprint on the test where the line should go. but those were from 2008 the ones i have used in the past few months dont seem to have that anymore. x

I took a frer at 11 dpo and it had a faint pink line within 5 mins, i was so excited, even my friend could see it. but i took it out of the case to look at the strip and there was a perfectly straight line, from top to bottom, but it wasnt on the dent where the positive SHOULD be. it's absolutely crazy to me, i have no idea how it happened. i guess it was a faulty test because AF did end up showing... frer isnt perfect.. :(

With my experience I've never had an evap on a frer. And I've been crazy enough to check the test a few days later

Even when it's not an evap, they can do funny things after a while - I guess there can be odd chemical changes. Either way, the results aren't valid after that time because they can change. The background can get darker, too, which I guess would make faint BFPs harder to see as well?

It's enough to drive you insane, I swear!

I have had the same thing as you on a FRER and it defs was an evap. It was bfn when I did it, but once it had dried there was a def line (even dh could see it!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->