Can i be pregnant!!! 5 tests say no!

kirstensheep

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

im really confused!! i finished taking cerazette mini pill in October... been having regular periods ever since. Well that was till my last one on 25th Jan. The 4 periods i had were really heavy and painful. Haven't had one since then. Had some spotting on 5th march but nothing else.

Ive had sore boobs. constantly feeling nauseous. Metallic test in my mouth, mood swings galore and i have done 5 tests, including one in the Drs and they have all been negative!

Im waiting for blood test results to come back and i don't get the results until friday! its driving me nuts!

I sort of feel pregnant but im just sooooo confused!!!

that happened to me to .. just my hormones on the wonk !!! .. and it does drive you nuts !!!!!!!!!! ... but at least if we do get pregnant we now know what to look out for !! lol

The mind is a powerful thing. I've had all the symptoms, missed periods, and been so positive.... When I got the blood test results back it was negative- and i got my period two days later... I'm do hope it's your positive though :)

I doubt pregnancy with 5 negative test that far along... But there is always a chance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->