Can i catch awaiting loss of mmc?

baileykenz

Reaction score

hi i am awaiting loss of mmc and on the scan fri there was nothing there so body had absorbed pregnancy..
Still no bleeding yet..
Any opinions please
emma

Hello - I am so sorry for your recent loss x

I don't know if it will help but this is what happened to me. At my scan at 10 weeks, they saw the beginnings of a pregnancy and dated it at 5-6 weeks. Then later after my d&c they said the baby was 8 weeks which completely confused and upset me. They think once the baby stopped growing, everything deteriorated and thats why it came up smaller on the scan. I never bled at all - even up to the day of the D&C. After my initial scan when they told me something was wrong - i had to wait a week to see if anything developed - which was horrific for me and my OH.

I don't know if any of this helps, but hopefully the EPAU will be able to help you through this and give you some answers the next time you go in. Hope you are ok, hugs xx

so sorry for your loss hun..
thanks for sharing xx

Very sorry for your loss. I have heard of this happening before. I would just make sure your doc checks your levels to ensure everything is going the way it should post loss.

Very sorry for your loss. I have heard of this happening before. I would just make sure your doc checks your levels to ensure everything is going the way it should post loss.

yes my levels are below 1 hun..
and my ovary has a cyst which can indicate a collection of eggs..
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"