Can I come in early?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by hoptingfor3, Jun 3, 2011.

1. hoptingfor3

hoptingfor3 Mom to three girls :)

I am a bit past 13 weeks but this is my third. I can relate more to what this Tri's boards have going on than the 1st tri boards.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

2. corrie anne

corrie anne Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys

I jumped in a few days ago. In the US 13wks is the start of 2nd tri. I can relate though. This is our 7th. Welcome!

3. Dash

Dash Well-Known Member

Yes...the 1st tri board seems to mainly be the "am I having a miscarriage or not" board. Totally freaked me out. I went about twice.

4. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

Welcome over.

5. Clover Jane

Clover Jane Guest

Uh... yeah. :dohh:

Sorry I haven't properly introduced myself yet; I've been around for a few days already.
    I'm Clover Jane (okay, not really, but my daughter will be, if it turns out I'm having a daughter), and I'm 38 years old and 14 and a half weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. My other two are grown, and I have a seven month old granddaughter.

Pleased to meet you all, and looking forward to traveling down this road together, at least for awhile.

:kiss:

6. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

yay welcome to 2nd :flower: