Can i join you?

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Well me and OH have decided to start trying for another LO in 5 months time when Bella will be 9 months old. There is 9 months between me and my brother and i've always loved our closeness, we were even mistaken for twins when we were little and i want my kids to feel that. Am so excited!! :happydance:

:wave: Welcome!!!!

Your little girl is beautiful!

:hi: I think it's nice to have them close in age :D I'm hoping to start trying when Sam's about 9 months too :wohoo: (think OH thought it was a long way off when we first talked about it though, so we'll see!) x

Yay welcome! :wave: More the merrier! :D

I know what you mean about bubs being close in age - I was relatively close in age to both my brother and my sister and it was lovely growing up together :cloud9: I don't want to leave it too long before having another, and Anna is only 4 months old now! :blush: lol

Just wanted to say hi :) and i know what you mean about wanting them close. I don't have any children yet but i know i want at least two and no more than 2 years apart in age!

Your little girl is beautiful!

Thankyou!!

Am so excited about TTC, am just wishing away these next few months now! Think it will be so fun to actually start TTC again and hopefully we'll be blessed failry quickly as we didn't seem to struggle one bit with Lilia. Gotta have my implant removed first...does anyone know who long it takes for your normal cycles to return afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->