Can I join?

Ell87

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm Danielle, married and Mum to 3 - Callum, 3, Katelyn, nearly 2, Lily, nearly 1.

I've always wanted a big family, 4 or 5 kids, but DH only ever wanted 2. He compromised with #3 but I feel I just can't stop at 3, I really think 4 is "my number". After a lot of negotiation, we have decided that we will have 1 more baby. At first he wanted to wait atleast 3 years, but to me after having our first 3 so close (18 months between #1 and #2 and then 12 months between #2 and #3) having a bigger gap between #3 and #4 doesn't feel right. He was very adamant on the 3 year "rule" for weeks but then today has agreed to my idea of TTC at the end of this year/beginning of next year. I'm so happy that he's come round!

I feel a bit weird posting on here, more because I've already got 3 kiddies and don't want to sound greedy when I know there are some who don't have any yet (I remember how it feels as it took us 10 months to conceive #1 and it's so hard to deal with). Do I still fit into this group?

I hope I can get to know everybody better over the coming months :)

Welcome. There are many here who already have kids as well as those, like myself, who are going to be trying for #1.

Welcome Danielle.Ive already got my little girl so yup,there are some of us in here already who already have little ones!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->