Can i join?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im now to any kind of forum site and was wondering can i join?
I dont have any Children as me and the other half are planning to wait a few years, but he wants to wait a few more than me.

:wave: of course you can join us!!

Some people are waiting a matter of weeks, some an unknown amount of time so there are people in all situations here - I am sure you will find lots of ladies who are waiting the same time for the same reasons as you are.

It is lovely here so come in, join the fun and enjoy!

xxx

corse you can you are more than welcome! hello and welcome!!
ladies here are lovely and always supportive take care love!:hug:

hello!
I'm waiting a few years as well. OH wants kids as much as me but he is more sensible than me so we are waiting until we get our own place (move back in with parents this week to save up money) and are married. A few of us on here write journals in the WTT Journals section as its a good idea to get things off your chest and get advice, a lot of the great girlies on here are much more intelligent than me and have more experience in baby related things :)

Speak soon
xxx

Thanks girls, its a bit wierd joing a thing like this, to be honest i would have a kid now if he would let me lol. were currently renting as we cant aford the deposit for a mortgage but hes not ready yet. (allthough hes a year older than me im older in my mentality but arnt all women) its just hard sometimes.

lozzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->