Can i see the same dentist ?

marina294

Mum to 2 DD's
Reaction score
Can i see the same dentist even though ive moved further away as i have just moved tried to register with a dentist and was told there was 300 people on the waiting list and im looking at a year plus!:wacko: to join.
My maternity exemption runs out in september and i wanted to get checked over before that runs out?
I cant get through till monday now so will ring and ask then but wondered if anyone else might know?

Probably not supposed to, but I still go to my dentist,its 40 min journey on the tube but the one near by has a massive wait list. I always just give my old address

I still went to my old dentist when I moved to Edinburgh which was 60ish miles away. My parents still live in the town and still went to that dentist so I don't know if that makes any difference, but they knew at the dentists that I lived in Edinburgh and were fine about it, ie giving me appointments as late as possible so I could get the train down after work etc. I now live back in that town again but have changed dentists anyway because he was private and I couldn't afford it any more :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->