can i start to buy pink or blue girls judging by this 21 wk potty shot.

IMG_0002.jpg
I made three line where i see the three lines
so i am pretty sure you got a girl in there

I say boy...as I do see something sticking out..but it could just be the angle

this is our little girls 17 week potty shot and clearly see the burger/3 lines and none of them are sticking out further..in yours I see the middle bit sticking out..could be her little clitty but..idk...could be a winky lol.

Attachments

• Brieanan Girl 17 weeks.jpg
    Brieanan Girl 17 weeks.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 29
I can see the 3 white lines that they say in girl! :) Can you find out for sure?

as the mummy (or future mummy) to 4 girls I think its a girl...I've seen a few girly ultrasounds so I'm a bit of an expert!! LOL!!

I'm saying girl - I see the 3 white lines too.

Thank you so much ladies i really appreciate your input. i am confident that it's a girl because i have had 2 u/s . one on the nhs (20) week scan and she said looks like a girl and then a private one at (21) weeks and she said also a girl . i have bought a pink pushchair and that's it lol but with the help of tryn42me and bmulr11207 (ty) i am more convinced. both times baby was in a very good position to see the bits . the reason why i wanted a bit of help is because in 1991 the tech got it wrong with my son , whom supposed to be a girl lol. technology has come a long way since then . thanks again girls.

Looks like my boy shot from 16 weeks I must admit! I honestly think boy so I wouldn't buy any colour yet :haha: x

you can so see its a girl with 3 lines. its very shadowed so thats why some ppl mite think its a wee wee. looks nothing like my boys wee wee at all. i strongly believe you are having a beautiful girl congrats :)

was the doctor unable to tell? I would NEVER buy anything until the doctor says its a boy or girl cause you never know! At 21 weeks doctor should have been able to tell what baby was. You dont want to go out and buy a bunch of dresses when it may be a boy! If you are dying to buy something get some gender neutral items!

yes 2 sonographers said girl . just wanted some more input.

was the doctor unable to tell? I would NEVER buy anything until the doctor says its a boy or girl cause you never know! At 21 weeks doctor should have been able to tell what baby was. You dont want to go out and buy a bunch of dresses when it may be a boy! If you are dying to buy something get some gender neutral items!

yes 2 sonographers said girl . just wanted some more input.

all who said girl was right thank you . i think it was pretty obvious because i have looked at a lot of 20 - 21 week scans and it's pretty obvious the boys bits at that stage .

yea i defo would say a girl!! there is no willy there!!! lol x

Maybe these will help you feel more confident. These are all shots of boys ultrasounds. If you'll notice the wee wee sticks way out past the legs at this point. There are ten shots on each gender.
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/ss/itsaboy.htm

Here are the girls. They look like yours with the 3 lines for "girl parts". The third photo in this gallery looks just like yours.
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/ss/itsagirl.htm

Theres some great examples on there...For me the difference is huge so generally its pretty easy to tell boys/girls apart, even tho I know theres the odd chance it could be wrong, its very rare! x

I would guess boy based on that pic :shrug:

thank you kiki04 . was confirmed again by a 3rd u/s @ 24 weeks all girl. even i couldn't see a penis and i arn't that great with u/s pics lol. wouldn't of minded either way as long as she is healthy . it has been good fun though reading all the guesses.

Looks all girl to me hun!!! x

thats a girl! want to compare to my boy potty shot?

Attachments

• 250062_10150200958698583_581948582_7231589_6898369_n.jpg
    250062_10150200958698583_581948582_7231589_6898369_n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 18
Id say boy...as the middle white line is sticking out and not going in...still could be the clitoris at 21 weeks but...I would def wait for a better shot or a dr confirmation if I were you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->