can i start to buy pink or blue girls judging by this 21 wk potty shot.

thats a girl! want to compare to my boy potty shot?

thanks maman and your little boy defo wasn't shy lol . yeah doc did confirm but also the sonographer had over 30 years experience . thanks guys i have bought pink now judging by 3 pro's .

iv just had a gender scan and my baby boys bits looked alot different from your little girls bits

Looks all girl to me.. she still looks swollen though which I think is what looks like a willy :)

most of you were correct and many thanks to you all for taking a guess.

Attachments

• 1_19.jpg
    1_19.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 1_97.jpg
    1_97.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 1_598.jpg
    1_598.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
yeah, boys bits are dead obvious. No scrotum, no boys!

Congrats on your girl :hugs:

a better one of her in 4d eating her foot.

Attachments

• 1_707.jpg
    1_707.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 17
yeah, boys bits are dead obvious. No scrotum, no boys!

Congrats on your girl :hugs:

thank you . i thought my 21 week potty shot was pretty obvious what i put on here but there was about 1% doubt. i think boy bits this far on is so obvious also as i have 2 boys.

I say girl. i can make out the 3 lines. Pic is just a bit blurry x x

I say girl. i can make out the 3 lines. Pic is just a bit blurry x x

yeah after 4 techs she is defo all girl . you can clearly see the burger shot in the 31 week black and white shot . i have lots of others too but picked these. no doubt now haha just another 5 weeks left . thank you.

:pink: but I wouldn't go out and buy something based on our opinions. I'd wait for it to be confirmed by a professional :)

:pink: but I wouldn't go out and buy something based on our opinions. I'd wait for it to be confirmed by a professional :)

i know that's what i did do wait. 4 u/s later and all said girl so it was confirmed by the pro's cos i realised that i am no pro.

Hmmm I wouldn't say that is clear enough to call first I thought girl and on closer look (I was on iPhone first!) I thought boy-sorry!!

Congrats on your girl...I just found out that we are team pink this week also!!xx

Hmmm I wouldn't say that is clear enough to call first I thought girl and on closer look (I was on iPhone first!) I thought boy-sorry!!

thank you but i already know now that she's all girl. i have a dvd of her moving about and the sonographer focused just as much on her lady bits as she did on the rest and i compared with my sons who was quite clearly different. i defo could not see a penis or scrotum ha ha. 4 professionals later , last one at 31 weeks and i am very happy . everything pink apart from the nursery which is unisex. as soon as she is born i am going to put a pic up of her. thanks again and to all the other ladies who gave guesses .

here is a baby boys 28 wk 4d scan someone sent me . different to my little girls bits at 31 wks. put this on so other people can compare .

Attachments

• 02us28d.jpg
    02us28d.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
Definitely girl, I can see a burger that's the same as 3 lines, all the people saying girl can see things most of the ppl saying boy are guessing. I'd go buy pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->