Can I still be pregnant?

faithjoy

Reaction score
I am a little confused, hoping some mommies, mommies to be and maybe who had a similar situation as me can tell me what's happening..

So hubby & me are trying to conceive and January was our first cycle, we BD all the days I had watery CM and on the day I had EWCM up to 7 days before expected AF, in between that, I had cramps, feeling sleepy, breast soreness and was weepy till the day I was due AF. I tested a few times in between all BFN, Then AF came, started of with spotting then became like normal period and still having it now with clots(day 2), so it cant be implantation bleeding right?. My question is, did I ovulate later then I thought I did and conceive but still get my first month period? should I wait till I miss the next period? Has anyone experienced this? Pregnant a week before expected AF, had AF and got a BFP a few days later? Thanks a lot for reading :)

I have personally never experienced this I think you might have to wait until your next period. Best of luck! :hugs:

Hi x__amour, thanks for replying, I think I will wait and will also BD after AF stops... I am driving myself cray googling all sorts and came across a few forums where ladies said they were pregnant and still had AF for first month and some had throughout the whole pregnancy. Guess I need to wait patiently and see what happens though its easier said than done :)

Bleeding during pregnancy is somewhat common and I relate a lot to your post. I want to be pregnant so badly that it's hard to let go of the hope I was holding on to when AF arrives. Reading those stories online, I've done that too. The Internet has a way of making the uncommon seem common. And although I happen to have personal experience it's not something I hope for.

Very early on in my pregnancy, about a week after I found out, I experienced breakthrough bleeding. If I hadn't already tested positive I would have thought it was my normal period.. Bright red, clots, cramps.. It wasn't a pregnancy symptom and it wasn't implantation, it was a threatened miscarriage. I was on my knees crying out in pain, crying out to God with my hands between my legs trying to hold my baby inside. I was told I had a 50/50 chance, I was terrified, and I was lucky.

So yes, bleeding during a pregnancy is somewhat common but what is not common is women whose hcg doesn't cross over from their blood to their urine. If I hadn't known I was pregnant I would have found out the following month or so but since I tested BFP I knew it wasn't AF. BFN and bleeding is AF. AF is disappointing and I struggle with it too and I don't want to let go of that hope either but there is a better place for it and that is with your new cycle. AF isn't all bad. Your body is functioning as it should be, doing what it needs to do, getting rid of the old and preparing a new lining for a new cycle full of hope.. That is truly a blessing!

Weebles...that was a wonderful way to look at that. I too struggle with this.

Hi Weebles, so sorry to hear what happened to you,but I am glad it ended with a good news :). My cousin had bleeding throughout her pregnancy and was worried all the time when her OB said is completely fine. After her 5th month, she finally accepted that she bleeds throughout her pregnancy. I was also thinking the same for me by trying to hold on to that. Silly me :).

I am happy that I did get my AF then waiting and waiting when there is nothing inside and getting BFN's. Hubby & I will continue BDing and I accepted this as my new cycle. We are trying to conceive our #1. Trying a different approach this cycle, trying not to look so much for symptoms and being paranoid for every twinges/cramps. AF has stopped completely today. I am glad we can start again, I agree it is hard to accept but one day I will get my BFP I wanted, and I hope those who are trying will too, baby dust to all :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->