• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I take a pregnancy test or is it too soon?

V

Vrainoire

Yesterday I experienced what i believe was implantation bleeding..the day before i experienced cramping..lots of gas thru out..so my question is if it was truly IB could i test today?:shrug:

You can test hun but I think you'd probably still get BFN even if it was IB. Have you seen the countdown to pregnancy site at all. I gives you a chart on testing days for people who later got BFP and what their tests were leading up to the BFP ie BFN, very faint BFP etc

You can test hun but I think you'd probably still get BFN even if it was IB. Have you seen the countdown to pregnancy site at all. I gives you a chart on testing days for people who later got BFP and what they're tests were leading up to the BFP ie BFN, very faint BFP etc

No i havent seen the site..do you have a link for it?? someone told me to wait 10 days to test

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/

there you go hun, great site x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"