Can i test today do you think?

1big1little

Hello, everyone..I was wondering if anyone thinks I should take a test or if this is all in my head. Here are the facts to date...lol

My last period started dec 21
my BF and I had 1 day we didn't use a condom - jan 2
Looking online it appears that was a fertile day (I had no idea)
Now I have had headaches all week,was really moody on Monday, a little bleeding yesterday and this morning but not enough to even wear a panty liner. Breasts felt weird yesterday (I still breastfeed 2 times a day my 14 month old). Cramping a little sunday and Monday and tooting up a storm which is not like me at all.

I wonder, could it be that one slip and it happened?

if I get a first response I should be able to tell if I am prego as my period is due on the 19th. I have a 28 day cycle.

What do you think?

My last period 21 dec too but i don't have any symptoms at all.. so disappointed and decided to test tomorrow which would be 12 dpo as i ovulated cd14 or 15 i dont know exactly but i think 11 or 12 dpo would be fine .. give a try and updated us we are in the same dates

Hello, everyone..I was wondering if anyone thinks I should take a test or if this is all in my head. Here are the facts to date...lol

My last period started dec 21
my BF and I had 1 day we didn't use a condom - jan 2
Looking online it appears that was a fertile day (I had no idea)
Now I have had headaches all week,was really moody on Monday, a little bleeding yesterday and this morning but not enough to even wear a panty liner. Breasts felt weird yesterday (I still breastfeed 2 times a day my 14 month old). Cramping a little sunday and Monday and tooting up a storm which is not like me at all.

I wonder, could it be that one slip and it happened?

if I get a first response I should be able to tell if I am prego as my period is due on the 19th. I have a 28 day cycle.

What do you think?

Your cycle is exactly The same as mine. Lmp Dec 21st, i ovulated on the 4th, my cycles are 28 days and my af is due the 18th. I tested today & have symptoms but got a bfn.... good luck hun!

i tested early even though i swore i wasnt pregnant and if i hadn't tested early i wouldn't have known i was pregnant as soon as i could have. me and my boyfriend only did it once and it was on the day i was supposed to ovulate according to an online menstrual cycle calendar tracker. although my symptoms were extremely different than my clockwork pms symptoms(as i also have a clockwork 28 day monthly cycle), i literally did not believe i could be pregnant. my boyfriend suspected i was by 6 dpo and so on 8 dpo i took a test, thinking it was too early to show a positive, but it showed positives on a first response test and 5 cheap tests. so i say it's not too early to start testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->