Can i test today do you think?

1big1little

Hello, everyone..I was wondering if anyone thinks I should take a test or if this is all in my head. Here are the facts to date...lol

My last period started dec 21
my BF and I had 1 day we didn't use a condom - jan 2
Looking online it appears that was a fertile day (I had no idea)
Now I have had headaches all week,was really moody on Monday, a little bleeding yesterday and this morning but not enough to even wear a panty liner. Breasts felt weird yesterday (I still breastfeed 2 times a day my 14 month old). Cramping a little sunday and Monday and tooting up a storm which is not like me at all.

I wonder, could it be that one slip and it happened?

if I get a first response I should be able to tell if I am prego as my period is due on the 19th. I have a 28 day cycle.

What do you think?

My last period 21 dec too but i don't have any symptoms at all.. so disappointed and decided to test tomorrow which would be 12 dpo as i ovulated cd14 or 15 i dont know exactly but i think 11 or 12 dpo would be fine .. give a try and updated us we are in the same dates

Hello, everyone..I was wondering if anyone thinks I should take a test or if this is all in my head. Here are the facts to date...lol

My last period started dec 21
my BF and I had 1 day we didn't use a condom - jan 2
Looking online it appears that was a fertile day (I had no idea)
Now I have had headaches all week,was really moody on Monday, a little bleeding yesterday and this morning but not enough to even wear a panty liner. Breasts felt weird yesterday (I still breastfeed 2 times a day my 14 month old). Cramping a little sunday and Monday and tooting up a storm which is not like me at all.

I wonder, could it be that one slip and it happened?

if I get a first response I should be able to tell if I am prego as my period is due on the 19th. I have a 28 day cycle.

What do you think?

Your cycle is exactly The same as mine. Lmp Dec 21st, i ovulated on the 4th, my cycles are 28 days and my af is due the 18th. I tested today & have symptoms but got a bfn.... good luck hun!

i tested early even though i swore i wasnt pregnant and if i hadn't tested early i wouldn't have known i was pregnant as soon as i could have. me and my boyfriend only did it once and it was on the day i was supposed to ovulate according to an online menstrual cycle calendar tracker. although my symptoms were extremely different than my clockwork pms symptoms(as i also have a clockwork 28 day monthly cycle), i literally did not believe i could be pregnant. my boyfriend suspected i was by 6 dpo and so on 8 dpo i took a test, thinking it was too early to show a positive, but it showed positives on a first response test and 5 cheap tests. so i say it's not too early to start testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->