Can I use Changing bag as babies hospital bag???

wtbmummy

Reaction score
So I was getting a cheap changing bag but have seen and fallen in love with the babymoov babyfly. It's just magical :haha: It's a lot of money though so I want to use it as much as possible to justify spending so much :blush:

I tried to explain that it would be used everyday, but is this actually true????

Also I have a small holdal for myself for hospital and we are getting DH a backpack too (So he can have food, clean boxers etc.. as I might be having a csec)

Anyway what I want to know though is would a babymoov changing bag be big enough for me to take to hospital as babies bag???
Of course if I'm in for a csec I might need more things but DH will obviously bring anything in if I don't have enough although my list is quiet long so hoping I will have enough :shrug:

I use my changing mag most days I take it out every time I go out the house.
I used my changing bag as babies bag in hospital and will again this time as well.

Im going to use my changing bag as babies hospital bag :)

Last time we used the changebag as callums hospital bag too, came in really handy.

We've also got the babymoov bag (chic). Its a christmas pressie from my bro though so ive yet to see it. Ive heard its big though so should be big enough for the baby clothes. Your OH can obviously bring more in if needed as well.

As for the change bag we used it loads in the early days so treat yourself! Xx

I've used changing bag as hospital bag. The one I wanted was super expensive but managed to pick up a great 2nd hand one on eBay.
Your changing bag will effectively be your handbag for the first year or so so I think it's worth getting one that you like, won't be that many times you are out with baby without your bag!

I used ours as baby's hospital bag. I also used it every single day for over a year until it started to fall apart!

I used my yummy mummy pink lining bag fir hospital, it was a queens dale tote and us massive!,,, I'm off yo research the bag you love as I really think I need a new one lol

I have my diaper bag packed as babies hospital bag. :)

I've just googled your changing bag and it looks lovely! Tbh I don't think its that expensive, I'd say that's about the going rate for a decent changing bag. I've fallen in love with a storksak and its about twice the price of this one :blush:

With my DD I used our changing bag virtually every day until she turned 2 ( for her second birthday she got her own peppa pig big girl bag and we just use that for her stuff when we go out now.) So we definitely got loads of use out of the changing bag.

The babymoov one looks absolutely fine to take to the hospital with you. I should think you'll get plenty in it.

I'm using mine to take as baby's hospital bag, and I did use my LOs loads when he was tiny, but tbh after about a year old I'd just out his stuff in my handbag x

You will use your changing bag a lot and yes take it to the hospital with you also x

I used mine for about 2 and a bit years

I'm just waiting for the jan sales on the oilily site!M!

I never used a changing bag. I had a fold out mat that could fit a couple of nappies and a pack of wipes in and it fitted in most of my handbags (along with a spare sleep suit) or hooked on the buggy if I wanted to be bag free.

But a changing bag would fit all baby's hospital stuff in.

You'll use your changing bag every time you go out for at least the first year so you'll get plenty of use out of it - it'll probably act as your handbag too so get something you like.

I didn't take mine into hospital and won't do this time either. I just packed everything we were taking into one suitcase. By the time you've got plenty of nappies, top n tail bowl, clothes etc I'd have found it too much for a change bag to hold but I think I'm in the minority looking at this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->