Can implantation bleeding be red like a period??

WELL KEEP ME POSTED> Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!!

No not yet, im going to test tomorrow morning- I'm not sure if the sick feelings i keep getting are nerves that i could be pregnant or that i actually am. I know your mind likes to play tricks on you. :/, just hoping its not to early to test.x

Im testing tomorrow morning, i dont feel 100% feel like im slightly off its hard to explain but maybe all these symptoms are just down to the fact that i want to be pregnant ive read so much online that this does happen. But i suppose i wil see tomorrow.x

Ahhhh good luck hunni. Hope you get a BFP! Keep me updated please :0) x

Just think POSITIVE!!

Im testing tomorrow morning, i dont feel 100% feel like im slightly off its hard to explain but maybe all these symptoms are just down to the fact that i want to be pregnant ive read so much online that this does happen. But i suppose i wil see tomorrow.x

Yes it can belike normal period and i tell you from EXPERIENCE... TWICE (i didnt have my second :/) anyway, I bled HEAVY and BRIGHT to the point i was so sure it ws period that i didnt test. It even lasted as long as my normal period (7 days). I didnt realize i was pregnant until the NEXT month.

Do you have any idea what your hcg was at the time? I had hcg (blood) of 2 on Monday (even though the idiot doctor tried to tell me there was none; the nurses had already told me the truth) and have had what seems to be normal period bleeding (except for the bit of brown at the beginning), but I've had the little muscle spasms like I had when I was pregnant. They were going to retest my blood, but the doctor (not the same one I saw on Monday) decided to just do a urine test instead (obviously with it being 2 two days earlier it was going to be BFN!). I still don't really know what is going on. I think it was a chemical as I did have a BFP a week earlier and then it got lighter (same doctor told me that BFP was from LH on the pregnancy test:haha:).

Hi everyone. Test said not pregnant :( I'll keep trying. Still getting some period pain cramping so maybe I'll have to go to the doctors. See what next month has to bring . X

Hey , sorry to gatecrash your thread but I am in a similar situation and would like some / any advice // Or perhaps to be told to stop fantasizing and get on with things lol

I have a copper coil insitu, and my periods are always 27 days (exact to almost the hour lol); last month I was 6 days late. I had a tiny amount of spotting CD 29 after sex and again CD 30 after sex (just with wiping, sorry TMI) , then CD 32 a few episodes of brwon spotting over the course of the day. On the next day the bleeding was more of a flow, and red; so I just assumed my menses started properly but then the bleeding stopped the next day and had never gotten heavy like my normal period. (Normal for me is 4-5 days medium to very heavy flow)
I spent the first 2 days freaking out, done HPT was negative; told my hubby when I was 4 days late (thought he would freak out lol, but he never - thought it would have been' funny' lol) and done another HPT , negative again, by which point I was disappointed it was negative and had come round to the possibility of having another baby :((especially as my DH seemed to take it all so well lol)
After my mini period, I just thought 'oh well was not to be' and tried to get on with things (with babies going thru my mind ALL the time lol -even though my last pregnancy had me on crutches for 6 months , I am 40 next year and we already have 4 kids and had not planned anymore).
And here's the thing thats worrying me - I was on crutches due to severe spd and it took about a year afterward the pregnancy / labour for the pain to be gone entirely. The past 3/4 days my pelvis has been niggling again -not a severe pain but definitely there!! Walking up stairs, carrying my LO and pushing his buggy have become difficult; then when we DTD last night I got shooting pains down my thigh and my hip became painful too.

Am I going crazy?? Am I having psychosomatic symptoms thru being broody ? Is it just coincidental that my pelvic instability has flared up 2 weeks after my missed /weird period. Maybe my body reminding mw what spd is like and reminding me not to go down that path again lol.
I also had 4-5 days of tender/ sore breasts which has now resolved, abdo cramping for a couple of days, now gone, headaches for several days now gone, crazily enough my nails have grown too ( I bite my nails and they appeared to grow overnight lol, and I still have them today) and a yukky metallic taste in my mouth.

I know the answer is test to find out but after 3 negatives already (tested 5 days late too) and most of my symptoms now gone, am I completely wasting time and money? Maybe its my age?? Dont know what I am expecting in a reply here tbh :(
Maybe needed to just get it out there :(

Good luck ladies with your pregnancies or ttc journeys xxx Sending baby dust xx

Just a quick update I took a test about an hour ago..... And looks like it was implantation bleeding bcuz i got a BFP. I don't deserve mine so I truly hope you get yours girls. Lots of Baby Dust to you all. X

Hey! No i have NO idea about my hcg :/ I wish i could help. all i CAN say is that I bled pregnant. So its possible. Maybe your hcg is low because you just got pregnant? or maybe a chemical pregnancy? either way youre right, i would get another opinion from a diff doctor! :) Good luck!!

Yes it can belike normal period and i tell you from EXPERIENCE... TWICE (i didnt have my second :/) anyway, I bled HEAVY and BRIGHT to the point i was so sure it ws period that i didnt test. It even lasted as long as my normal period (7 days). I didnt realize i was pregnant until the NEXT month.

Do you have any idea what your hcg was at the time? I had hcg (blood) of 2 on Monday (even though the idiot doctor tried to tell me there was none; the nurses had already told me the truth) and have had what seems to be normal period bleeding (except for the bit of brown at the beginning), but I've had the little muscle spasms like I had when I was pregnant. They were going to retest my blood, but the doctor (not the same one I saw on Monday) decided to just do a urine test instead (obviously with it being 2 two days earlier it was going to be BFN!). I still don't really know what is going on. I think it was a chemical as I did have a BFP a week earlier and then it got lighter (same doctor told me that BFP was from LH on the pregnancy test:haha:).

WOW congrats!!!!!!! SO happy for you! of course you deserve it!

Im so nervous. I am 6dpo and after having sex i bled. Not heavy. dull red that turned to brown an d is still brown. Im hoping its IB that was let out and that we didnt mess it up :(((

Just a quick update I took a test about an hour ago..... And looks like it was implantation bleeding bcuz i got a BFP. I don't deserve mine so I truly hope you get yours girls. Lots of Baby Dust to you all. X

Hello wannabubba! i wish i could help but unfortunately i dont even understand half the terms you used :/ I just wanted to acknowledge your post and wish you luck on ttc!!!! :hugs:

Hey , sorry to gatecrash your thread but I am in a similar situation and would like some / any advice // Or perhaps to be told to stop fantasizing and get on with things lol

I have a copper coil insitu, and my periods are always 27 days (exact to almost the hour lol); last month I was 6 days late. I had a tiny amount of spotting CD 29 after sex and again CD 30 after sex (just with wiping, sorry TMI) , then CD 32 a few episodes of brwon spotting over the course of the day. On the next day the bleeding was more of a flow, and red; so I just assumed my menses started properly but then the bleeding stopped the next day and had never gotten heavy like my normal period. (Normal for me is 4-5 days medium to very heavy flow)
I spent the first 2 days freaking out, done HPT was negative; told my hubby when I was 4 days late (thought he would freak out lol, but he never - thought it would have been' funny' lol) and done another HPT , negative again, by which point I was disappointed it was negative and had come round to the possibility of having another baby :((especially as my DH seemed to take it all so well lol)
After my mini period, I just thought 'oh well was not to be' and tried to get on with things (with babies going thru my mind ALL the time lol -even though my last pregnancy had me on crutches for 6 months , I am 40 next year and we already have 4 kids and had not planned anymore).
And here's the thing thats worrying me - I was on crutches due to severe spd and it took about a year afterward the pregnancy / labour for the pain to be gone entirely. The past 3/4 days my pelvis has been niggling again -not a severe pain but definitely there!! Walking up stairs, carrying my LO and pushing his buggy have become difficult; then when we DTD last night I got shooting pains down my thigh and my hip became painful too.

Am I going crazy?? Am I having psychosomatic symptoms thru being broody ? Is it just coincidental that my pelvic instability has flared up 2 weeks after my missed /weird period. Maybe my body reminding mw what spd is like and reminding me not to go down that path again lol.
I also had 4-5 days of tender/ sore breasts which has now resolved, abdo cramping for a couple of days, now gone, headaches for several days now gone, crazily enough my nails have grown too ( I bite my nails and they appeared to grow overnight lol, and I still have them today) and a yukky metallic taste in my mouth.

I know the answer is test to find out but after 3 negatives already (tested 5 days late too) and most of my symptoms now gone, am I completely wasting time and money? Maybe its my age?? Dont know what I am expecting in a reply here tbh :(
Maybe needed to just get it out there :(

Good luck ladies with your pregnancies or ttc journeys xxx Sending baby dust xx

hello ladies,

Me and hubby are trying for our first from 9 months...no luck yet. I had a period on July 07. Basically my average cycle is 35 days.. so per that af is due today. But this cycle was strange. So aug 4 Saturday around noon time i felt leakage and i thought af is starting so went to washroom and noticed i had a watery redish blood i was thinking is this period or wht so i had put pad than after few hours i noticed there is no blood no discharge, but i had terrible headache felt like if someone hit me with a hammer at the very top of head and whole body was aching. So at night i notice lil bit dark choclate color spots.Next day there was nothing. Than on Monday Aug 6 i had same choclate brown color blood and spots all day. Went to see doc on tuesday Aug 7 per doc this is can be infection, so he took some samples sent off to lab. So report came as normal ( no infection) yesterday Thrusday. Doc is on vacation now.. m thinking maybe i m preg as my sis n law had brownish black spots for two months and she was preg. I had weird pain in stomach yesterday it was like when u re tired u re legs hurt, same kind of pain in my stomach..Still m having spots here and there, and some leakage if i bend down to pick up something. I had done test Yesterday morning and it was negative. someone else has same issues.. please share with me...Soorry for TMI

Im so nervous. I am 6dpo and after having sex i bled. Not heavy. dull red that turned to brown an d is still brown. Im hoping its IB that was let out and that we didnt mess it up :(((

I bled after sex funny enough when I was about 6 dpo Fresh blood! And then it stopped. I really do hope you get your BFP. Thanks for saying I deserve it. Bcuz I wasn't trying I feel terrible for the people who are . Babydust and good luck to you x

AF was due 30th July but 3 days later i had spotting and then 1 1/2 day light bleeding which is unusual for me as i usually suffer from heavy 7 day periods, then had spotting pink/brown for 3 days after along with stomach cramps like period pains.

This is me!!! Only my sittings stopped! I started spotting Sunday thought AF was coming so used a tampon (sorry TMI) but by the end of the day there was only a little brown on the tip. Monday I had the lightest bleed ever!! On and off, tuesday spotting wednesday spotting today nothing! But I'm getting stabbing twinges in my right lower abdomen also, feeling achy bottom of back and Boobs my armpits hurt now n again :/ I normall have heavy periods start to finish with clots (sorry TMi) and they last 7 days. Confused.com x

Hey i had same.. mine started with light blood on Saturday, nothin on sunday than i had spots on monday, spots on Tuesday and wednesday..nothing today just when i wipe...my period starts heavy with clots and last for 4 days..did test on Thrusday yesterday morning it was negative, so will be testing tomorrow or sunday..

congrats....

I had implantation bleeding in my last pregnancy, but it was dark brown and was a very small amount, it persisted over several days though...

You give me hope! This is what I'm experiencing right now! It's more like dark brown CM than bleeding. I've had it for 5 days now, yesterday and today it's darker and there's more of it (the first day I just noticed it when I wiped once and it was pink, but now it's every time I go to the bathroom and darker)

hello ladies,

Me and hubby are trying for our first from 9 months...no luck yet. I had a period on July 07. Basically my average cycle is 35 days.. so per that af is due today. But this cycle was strange. So aug 4 Saturday around noon time i felt leakage and i thought af is starting so went to washroom and noticed i had a watery redish blood i was thinking is this period or wht so i had put pad than after few hours i noticed there is no blood no discharge, but i had terrible headache felt like if someone hit me with a hammer at the very top of head and whole body was aching. So at night i notice lil bit dark choclate color spots.Next day there was nothing. Than on Monday Aug 6 i had same choclate brown color blood and spots all day. Went to see doc on tuesday Aug 7 per doc this is can be infection, so he took some samples sent off to lab. So report came as normal ( no infection) yesterday Thrusday. Doc is on vacation now.. m thinking maybe i m preg as my sis n law had brownish black spots for two months and she was preg. I had weird pain in stomach yesterday it was like when u re tired u re legs hurt, same kind of pain in my stomach..Still m having spots here and there, and some leakage if i bend down to pick up something. I had done test Yesterday morning and it was negative. someone else has same issues.. please share with me...Soorry for TMI

I'm having spotting as well. I have NEVER had this before. It stared on Tuesday after I was very ill all day monday with some sort of stomach issues (Cramps, diarrhea and trowing up) it wasn't really blood, but rather light pink CM when I wiped. 5 days later, I still have it, except now it is much darker and its there every time I go to the bathroom.

Well the closest i can say is ive been pregnant and bled just like a period and got a negative the first month but hte second i got positive... RIGHT NOW im spotting like that... baby dust if you are hoping for a pregnancy :)

hello ladies,

Ahhh that gets me so excited :)! !!!!!
and i know what youre tlaking about but you shouldnt feel bad about it. You should be happy. Its not rubbing it in anyones face. We are all here to support each other. :) and thank you! I hope so too. when did you get your bfp? i tested at 6dpo (lmao) of course bfn but now im dying to keep testing lol

I bled after sex funny enough when I was about 6 dpo Fresh blood! And then it stopped. I really do hope you get your BFP. Thanks for saying I deserve it. Bcuz I wasn't trying I feel terrible for the people who are . Babydust and good luck to you x

Ahhh that gets me so excited :)! !!!!!
and i know what youre tlaking about but you shouldnt feel bad about it. You should be happy. Its not rubbing it in anyones face. We are all here to support each other. :) and thank you! I hope so too. when did you get your bfp? i tested at 6dpo (lmao) of course bfn but now im dying to keep testing lol

Well Ely, At a guess I tested when I was about 5 dpo maybe 6 but it came back negative! It was only at about 13 Dpo I tested positive on Friday so, u got plenty of hope left and you deserve it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->