Can implantation bleeding be red like a period??

TTCNum3

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I was just wondering about your thoughts on implantation bleeding. This morning when I wiped I saw bright pink. Of course I started to get sad because I really thought this was my month. As I went through the day the pink spotting became a redish brownish flow. But not like my normal period. I am 10 dpo and got a really faint line on frer. When I got home from work I tested again and got another faint line on a Walmart brand.. I'm soo confused! The bleeding is still like a flow but not heavy like normal! Help!!!

I have heard of the color being anywhere from dark brown to bright red. If you got two faint lines on two different tests I would assume you are pregnant! But, before you get excited I really think it would be totally worth it for you to go buy a clear blue pregnancy test that says pregnant or not pregnant. It will save you all the stress and possibilities. Best of luck for you!

I have heard of the color being anywhere from dark brown to bright red. If you got two faint lines on two different tests I would assume you are pregnant! But, before you get excited I really think it would be totally worth it for you to go buy a clear blue pregnancy test that says pregnant or not pregnant. It will save you all the stress and possibilities. Best of luck for you!

Thank yu so much!! I will keep yu posted! I forgot to mention that AF not due til Friday

I've had a red flow today too and assumed it was AF. I know if my last pregnancy I only had a TINY bit of pink (before I started MC) and in my first I had no bleeding at all. I haven't seen any clots at all today like I usually get, so maybe that's a good sign.

I had implantation bleeding in my last pregnancy, but it was dark brown and was a very small amount, it persisted over several days though...

Before that pregnancy, I had what I assume to be a chemical pregnancy, I tested positive a day before my missed period, the next day I tested again to see the line become darker, but it was fainter despite using fmu, the next day I spotted pink, the day after that I spotted again ....I tested again and the line was faint but still there...the next day my AF started and was very heavy and I passed several clots, it was also incredibly painful and lasted longer than my usual period.

I've been on this forum for some time and I do know that women can and do bleed when they re pregnant and many of them have successful pregnancies....usually if you are several weeks along and you experience bright red bleeding, you are advised to see your doctor.

Hope everything turns out ok and remember its it of yr hands at this stage, whatever the outcome.

Hey hun! I am 9dpo today. Yesterday morning I had some red blood when I wiped which became brown by about 10am and is still there today. I had the exact same with Frankie but I don't remember getting this until after my BFP strangely enough. I haven't tested yet, may do so tomorrow (10dpo) as I have a FRER just waiting to be peed on! Good luck xx

Two lines on two different tests is very good news!!!!!!

Tentative congratulations!

Hi Everyone,
I have been spending a few days researching on the internet and everyone has been saying different things.
I am usually very regular and start my period every 26/7 days. But this time i was 3 days late and then i came on very lightly just light pink which again is strange because when i usually come on in its very heavy straight away. I then had what seemed to be a light period for a day and a half and then spotting brown/pink for 3 days. Its been 3 days since the spotting and since then i have been suffering with stomach cramps, the same as period pains.
I have noticed a difference in my eating habits as everything i used to like i cant eat now like fish, and my nails have never been strong or grown before and now they are so long and extremely strong. Im also feeling sick but im not sure if this is my mind playing tricks on me!! Any advice- I have bought 2 pregnancy tests but not sure if it is too early??
Thanks in advance

Hi Everyone,
I have been spending a few days researching on the internet and everyone has been saying different things.
I am usually very regular and start my period every 26/7 days. But this time i was 3 days late and then i came on very lightly just light pink which again is strange because when i usually come on in its very heavy straight away. I then had what seemed to be a light period for a day and a half and then spotting brown/pink for 3 days. Its been 3 days since the spotting and since then i have been suffering with stomach cramps, the same as period pains.
I have noticed a difference in my eating habits as everything i used to like i cant eat now like fish, and my nails have never been strong or grown before and now they are so long and extremely strong. Im also feeling sick but im not sure if this is my mind playing tricks on me!! Any advice- I have bought 2 pregnancy tests but not sure if it is too early??
Thanks in advance

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! If so, I think yu should test now!! GL and keep me updated!

I will :), think i'll leave it till the morning though. You don't think it's too early to test? I've been reading that that implantation is between 6-10 days after ovulation but mine works out a fair bit longer- Thanks for your help xx

Thanks, im going to test tomorrow. Just thought it might be to early. I also haven't had any other symptoms. But we'll see tomorrow x

Yes it can belike normal period and i tell you from EXPERIENCE... TWICE (i didnt have my second :/) anyway, I bled HEAVY and BRIGHT to the point i was so sure it ws period that i didnt test. It even lasted as long as my normal period (7 days). I didnt realize i was pregnant until the NEXT month.

Hello ladies. I was just wondering about your thoughts on implantation bleeding. This morning when I wiped I saw bright pink. Of course I started to get sad because I really thought this was my month. As I went through the day the pink spotting became a redish brownish flow. But not like my normal period. I am 10 dpo and got a really faint line on frer. When I got home from work I tested again and got another faint line on a Walmart brand.. I'm soo confused! The bleeding is still like a flow but not heavy like normal! Help!!!

AF was due 30th July but 3 days later i had spotting and then 1 1/2 day light bleeding which is unusual for me as i usually suffer from heavy 7 day periods, then had spotting pink/brown for 3 days after along with stomach cramps like period pains.

I too get heavy bleeding for 7 days. did you end up testing yet???

AF was due 30th July but 3 days later i had spotting and then 1 1/2 day light bleeding which is unusual for me as i usually suffer from heavy 7 day periods, then had spotting pink/brown for 3 days after along with stomach cramps like period pains.

No not yet, im going to test tomorrow morning- I'm not sure if the sick feelings i keep getting are nerves that i could be pregnant or that i actually am. I know your mind likes to play tricks on you. :/, just hoping its not to early to test.x

This is me!!! Only my sittings stopped! I started spotting Sunday thought AF was coming so used a tampon (sorry TMI) but by the end of the day there was only a little brown on the tip. Monday I had the lightest bleed ever!! On and off, tuesday spotting wednesday spotting today nothing! But I'm getting stabbing twinges in my right lower abdomen also, feeling achy bottom of back and Boobs my armpits hurt now n again :/ I normall have heavy periods start to finish with clots (sorry TMi) and they last 7 days. Confused.com x

Our symptoms really are the same, i have twinges and pains like period pains. I dont have achy boobs though which is strange but during my period always have sore boobs but nothing this month.
Are you going to test?
Are you having any other symptoms?

Ye near enough the same hun. Well it sounds silly but I feel like I'm running a fever, I've got a tight stiff feeling really low down, I feel breathless and also if I get up too quick I keep getting head rushes. I'm really unsure wars going on. Hmmm I don't know wether to test yet or not, my periods are irregular so hard to say when I wud be on AF but I know it would be round about now so that was either a really one off light period or it was implantation bleeding. :/ when will you test? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->