Can it be? BFP!!!

zinger

Reaction score
Well, bright and early Sunday morning - yes it was Father's Day, I tested and got a faint :bfp:. It was within the testing limits, so I know it wasnt an evap line.. also I have taken three more tests!!!! ALL POSITIVE!!! Can't believe it!!! We used the CBFM - I recommend it all the way!

Another success story. :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS to you both and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Lot's of good news this month and hopefully a few more to come.

We used the CBFM - I recommend it all the way!

Wish the blessed thing would work for me. I get my PEAK's every cycle but still no BFP (am on my 7th month using it now), so you are one lucky, lucky lady. :flower:

Yay!! How did your OH react to it being on Fathers Day?????!!! Congrats!

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/118/118976byad69yf2k.gif

Yay!! How did your OH react to it being on Fathers Day?????!!! Congrats!

Well, he is sort of a low reaction kind of person - and my sister was floating around our house.... he sort of smiled and said "really?" I think when we go to the doc and have something more than a line on a stick - he will be more outward with his excitement!

Another success story. :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS to you both and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Lot's of good news this month and hopefully a few more to come.

Wish the blessed thing would work for me. I get my PEAK's every cycle but still no BFP (am on my 7th month using it now), so you are one lucky, lucky lady. :flower:

Wow - well keep with it. Maybe call the people at clear blue... in the least they might send you free sticks! Good luck!

Hooorayyyy! Congratulations!!!:happydance:

congratulations. what a lovely day to find out on too.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->