Can it be.....

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations honey, I am so happy for you. Was really hoping you'd get your :bfp: this month and have come on here everyday to see if there was any news. Can't wait to see the line get stronger for you :) x x x

Lmao... Alright woman i've pee'd and it say's.....

Pregnant 1-2 weeks

I'm so excited, still can't quit believe it :) will get pic up soon, thanks to everyone xx

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa yay so chuffed darling I knew it!!!! I said you'd get it this month!!!!!!! :happydance: :) :happydance: :)

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats again honey, so happy for you. looking forward to seeing you over in first tri and any questions or anything I'm just a click away! (I'm no expert but I'll always do my best to help you, you're lovely and I'm so pleased this has happened for you) x x x

Awww, thanks Bec - You have already done loads just being there to chat to!! I think I would have gone mad without all you girls to help while TTC xxxxx

Look at that bloody test!!!!!! (i have a HUGE smile on my face)!!!!! :happydance: you did it...you did it...:happydance:

yay... thanks hun, your not the only one!! and reading your comments makes me smile even more xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"