Can it be.....

Ahhh... it all seem's so normal now lol, although quite disappointed that you have just trashed my image lol xx

Ok I lied lol they are framed in my living room lmfao with first finger and toe nail clippings lmfao xxx

LMFAO.... Thank you for letting me carry on the illusion lol xx

Thanks hun, I only have a 27 day cycle and currently on cd26, won't be 4 weeks until cd28 xx

Oh, so you ovulate earlie that day 14 in your cycle? If so, well technically how many days before you ovualte doesn't really matter when it comes to figuring out a due date. Once you are 14 days past ovulation you are 4 weeks pregnant.

Just like women who have longer cycles and say don't ovualte until day 21 etc. they technically will still only be 4 weeks when they are 14 days past ovulation, not 5 weeks like their Last Menstrual Period would put them at.

I'll bet when you have your first scan it will move you up a bit. But that's always a nice thing anyways. To be more pregnant than you think :):flower:

Congrats again.

Hey, have you taken any more of those Early Pregnancy test ones. I took two today and there were faint lines on them which surprised me as I'm way too early, but foolishly tested anyways, but when I opened up the cassette the lines seemed to be gone, it was so weird.

So i was just wondering if they got darker for you. Your digital is awesome though.:happydance: I sometimes wonder why I even buy these cheap tests. I never really trust them...LOL

Yeah I OVed on cd12 but I've worked it out from the 1st day of my period which was 31st Dec, would be great to be moved up a bit tho lol

No I haven't taken anymore tests, I ran out and can't afford anymore which is just as well lol, how many dpo are you? x

I'm only 8 dpo. Yea, I know, what was I thinking.:wacko: I bought 50 of those tests after my m/c to test out my hcg, but only had to use a few, so have a lot of them sitting there taunting me to test...lol.

I tested this morning with FMU but dh was asleep and I didn't want to turn on the light to check it (cause he'd think I was losing it) so by the time I did, it was like 30 minutes later. There was this definite line. It was sort of grayish but I find with the color of those tests faint lines tend to look that way. But I figured it might be a fluke and I got a bit of pee on the test window and figured that might be the problem too.

So I took another one an hour later. While the dye was there, I really felt like it had the beginning of a line. Then when the dye was gone there was again a faint line.

So I was happy, but pretty scared too (have had 3 m/cs this year) and sort of upset for having tested so early and thinking it might be a chemical and I'd have to wait 6 more days for AF to even be due to be sure I was really pregnant.

The I decided to take them apart, and when I did, there was no real line. I mean it was just so weird. I've never had that happen before. They weren't even needing me to squint to see them. I could hold out the test and see them clearly, but they were faint. If you know what I mean.

So I don't know. Maybe I peed to much on them and it was just the reflection while they were in the cassette.:nope:

Ok, so way more than you wanted to know...LOL.

Congrats again:)

haha... no worries hun!! sometimes it help's to just rant away.

I think the best advice would be to try and ignore the two tests you have already done and try to wait as long as you can to test again - trust me, I know this is easier said than done lol, I really hope it is the beginning of your BFP hun. TTC is bad enough emotionally without having mc's too!! I had one a couple of years ago and I really feel for you that you have gone through 3 xx Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->