Can it be.....

Thanks hun, I can't stop looking at the test lol xx

Loving that digi hunni!!!! Congrats... there is no questioning it now <3

I know, I still can't quite believe it lol x

Congrats again Hun! Had to come over and see your digi and what a beauty xxxx here's hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

That's great to hear... i'm gonna go and get another test today and check again in morning so I can be sure, Tested at 11dpo with nothing at all, today i'm 13dpo and have very faint line so hopefully it is the start of BFP :)

Question for ya. If you wre 13 dpo yesterday, shouldn't your ticker be reading 4 weeks pregnant today. 14 dpo usually means you are 4 weeks along.

Congratulations anyways!!

Thanks hun, I only have a 27 day cycle and currently on cd26, won't be 4 weeks until cd28 xx

Thanks hun, I can't stop looking at the test lol xx

Teej this is kind of gross but I still have my tests! Like you i couldn't believe it when I got my bfp and looked at them everyday as a reminder- haven't managed to part with them. Think I'll replace them with my scan photo which I'll get next week- can't wait to see the baby and be reassured that all is well x x x

Thats not too strange...i still have all the boys umbilical cords....lol..drew thinks it is gross lol...but i kept em...xxx

Thats not too strange...i still have all the boys umbilical cords....lol..drew thinks it is gross lol...but i kept em...xxx

I say this from a loving place Rach........but that is a bit wierd:haha: do you keep them in jars or did you dry them out? I did keep Dd positive hpt and I will never throw it away!

Made me chuckle that pinga darl xxx I just imagined what kinda face you pulled when you read it lmfao xxx

lmao... you both make me chuckle!! Although I do have a rather strange image of Rach sitting in her living room with jars of cords on her mantle lol xx

Lmfao no jars lol.... And they are in baby books in a box with all baby bits n bobs I kept in the bottom of my wardrobe xxx lmfao....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->