~> Can not make up my mind about pram <~

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So just when I think I know what pram I want, I read a review on it and then my cogs start ticking again..

I really wanted to get the Icandy Apple special edition but I dont have a car at the moment, and I have to get on buses so I think that might be a bit too bulky for me. Me and my fiance went and had a look at it, and I cant imagine how I would squeeze that into the pram compartment on a busy bus people dont really like to move out of the way for you as it is :dohh:

So, then I thought ok Icandy Peach as its a bit more smaller and compact but then I thought is it really worth all that money, :wacko: I am driving my fiance up the wall with this, he just wants me to make up my damn mind!:blush: So I saw the new Sola Orchid at Mamas & Papas that looks very similar and for a lot cheaper and you can get the carrycot with it as well. Its not even in the stores yet till Jan...

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-sola-orchid/103511500/type-i/

Then I have started looking at the Quinny Buzz 4, and I really love the pink one but then some people have complained about the basket compartment is not really good enough and there is nowhere to put the shopping and I didnt think of that..:rofl:

Decisions, decisions..:shrug: So ladies, what criteria did you have in mind when you were picking a pram? And did you stick to it? What pram have you decided to get or have got, and show us a picture or link if you can preety please :hugs:

EternalRose xxx

My Quinny is bigger and bulkier than my Apple.

Personally I would go for an iCandy. They don't take up that much room on buses.

My Quinny is bigger and bulkier than my Apple.

Personally I would go for an iCandy. They don't take up that much room on buses.

Really,do you have the Peach or Apple..the peach looks a lot smaller x

I thought you made up your mind a while back on peach? :) smaller is good, you wouldn't need to lift too much :) plus you're having a girl, they are usually smaller right?

Have you test drove all three? go with the one that feels most comfortable

I thought you made up your mind a while back on peach? :) smaller is good, you wouldn't need to lift too much :) plus you're having a girl, they are usually smaller right?

Have you test drove all three? go with the one that feels most comfortable

I know hun :haha: I thought I had made up my mind as well :dohh: I have test drove the Icandy Apple, but they only had the peach carrycot on the floor for me to look at which is definately a lot more compact and it does seem to have more of a shopping basket at the bottom I guess..

so it's really about peach vs apple? :) I just read that peach is still patent pending no? Is it out yet? I'd go for peach - love the colors and it seems lighter? Plus remember how important shopping is lol xxxx

so it's really about peach vs apple? :) I just read that peach is still patent pending no? Is it out yet? I'd go for peach - love the colors and it seems lighter? Plus remember how important shopping is lol xxxx

I think it is available to buy, I like the tomato one what pram are you getting? x

I loved the ICandy Apple special edition you were looking at! We have a Quinny and my biggest worry is the shopping space lol, i love to shop. I just figure we will get by some how, i am sure its not as much a big of deal as i think. xxx

I loved the ICandy Apple special edition you were looking at! We have a Quinny and my biggest worry is the shopping space lol, i love to shop. I just figure we will get by some how, i am sure its not as much a big of deal as i think. xxx

We should get the OH to carry all the bags, problem solved :haha: xx

Until I got pregnant I never relised there was so many blooming prams around well why would I lol my head is just demented with them

Well, I'm not buying one that's too expensive. My budget was £200 - but my criteria had to be size (small and compact) and weight. Also, the one I'm buying is height adjustable which is just fab because I'm 5'2 and Dh is 6ft so BIG difference.

No other criteria, but yes, I stuck to my guns and am buying one within my budget and criteria. :flower:

Me too, I thought it would be such a simple thing to sort out...UNTILL I got pregnant xx

Well, I'm not buying one that's too expensive. My budget was £200 - but my criteria had to be size (small and compact) and weight. Also, the one I'm buying is height adjustable which is just fab because I'm 5'2 and Dh is 6ft so BIG difference.

No other criteria, but yes, I stuck to my guns and am buying one within my budget and criteria. :flower:

Which one are you buying hun? xx

I hate how everything become so much more complicated once i got that BFP!! Not that i am moaning or anything lol! xxx

We saw the Icandy Apple first at 9 weeks but then decided on the Peach...originally we had it on order (tomato) in one colour but have since changed the order to Black Jack

https://www.peek-a-boobaby.co.uk/acatalog/PeachCarrycot125x4.gif

This colour was only available from Nov and is due to be delivered in Feb / March due to demand.

Yes its comparatively expensive at £860 but I still love it as much today as I did when we ordered it.

I go by reviews / personal recommendations and thats what swung it for us. Also, it will fit in both a yaris and audi tt and our 2 bed flat, which of course is most important!

Nicola xx

I think it is available to buy, I like the tomato one what pram are you getting? x

i already got bugaboo cameleon in all red, it rides sooooo easy, fits my audi and just a gorgeous stroller, love it. OH and I were playing with it for an hour lol we are such kids :)

I bought my pram today! I wanted to get it before the VAT goes back up in January.

It's a Hauck 3 in 1 travel system with a buggy/pram, carry cot, changing bag and mat, car seat, rain cover, parasol and shopping basket and built in ipod speakers ... It's mostly black but it has slight red and white patterns. You can also adjust the height with the car seat in so it becomes a kind of high chair!

Well chuffed! :happydance:

Im buying (well the MIL is!) the Mothercare Spin - I just love it and have looked at it long and hard, tried all the bits and bobs on it etc. The Carrycot bit is so snug and as Im fairly tall the fact the handles adjust to a decent height really swung it for me!

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...rand_Brand+/+Mothercare+/+Spin_mothercarespin

I desperately wanted the apple special edition but none left:cry:
HOWEVER now totally in love with the peach, :happydance: it's sooooo light and easy to fold up - have you given them a go?? It really is a lot lighter than the apple. I'm not exactly tall and concerned about the weight and size of buggies so it seemed to be the perfect choice. Also OH is very tall and it has a really good extendable handle. The pram centre we're getting it from is not a bad price either -where are you based?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->